Mike Portnoy VS. Lars Ulrich! Which Overrated Drummer Is The Shortest Biggest Jerk On The Planet?

RUSHHEAD666

The Troll Poll Of Two Short Egocentric Drummers  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Drummer Is The Biggest Egotistical Jerk Of All?

• Mike Portnoy
    • Lars Ulrich
    • None Of These Drummers Are Rushhead! You Are A Drummer And Never Made It!
    • NEIL PEART!

Portnoy can play, but has no feel and is a total ass. Lars can barely play and is not a complete ass, just a partial. :)

Jesus Christ my friend! We live so close to each other and I never see you! YOU ROCK!!

Hope all is well man! I love your post.

Have you met Mike Portnoy?

He's a dick. You would think when I met him he would have been cool. I was young and obsessed with "Images And Words." Saw them in SF and again in a small dive in Fremont on Mowry off of 880.

DICK DICK DICK! The rest of the band was totally cool! John was very nice too and he wasn't all roided out yet! UGH! Whenever I see John play now it seems he plays on a small plastic guitar. LAME

Lars was probably a BETTER tennis player than he is a drummer. I like Lars for his work on lyrics along with James for their band Metallica. He not the greatest or one of the best drummers and I've never heard him say so.
  • Like 1

I actually enjoy Lars playing on the early stuff. Raw and aggressive. Everything up till and justice, it sounds like he actually was putting some time in to his playing. And justice , in particular, has some cool double bass stuff.
  • Like 1

I've seen Lars around (years ago) being in the Bay Area and all. Before they were really big a buddy of mine hung out with him at some small show in SF. Way before Napster.

Every time I hear Portnoy open his mouth I just want to do anything else. I was walking out of a NAMM party one time as Portnoy was walking in and one of the people I was with started to point him out. Of course I recognized him. As I passed him I was saying to my friend "F*** that guy!..." And because of the timliness of the band who had just finshed their song he heard me. I laughed. :)

• Like 2

Lars was probably a BETTER tennis player than he is a drummer. I like Lars for his work on lyrics along with James for their band Metallica. He not the greatest or one of the best drummers and I've never heard him say so.

I don't think Lars wrote many lyrics. I always thought James was the main guy for that.

Actually before Cliff died he wrote the best lyrics. But yes Lars wrote a bunch of lyrics, or is credited with lyrics. Edited by CygnusX-1Bk2
  • Like 1

LOL!!!

Portly-Annoy doesn't have 10% of the ego as Scars-Ur-Rich, and also worth less than 10% of his net worth, too. For going in the hall of fame in modern drummer, Mikey is pretty level headed most of the time...