1. 1. Vote for your least favorite album

• Fly By night
    • A Farewell to kings
    • Hemispheres
    • Permanent Waves
    • Moving Pictures
    • Signals
    • Grace Under Pressure

I don't get the Fly By Night dislike. It didn't seem like people felt so strongly before That Metal Show aired. Surely people aren't that shallow?
  • Like 1

I am doing a vote fasting for this round in protest of Power Window's un-called for departure. Screw the ignorant. (Good luck to A Farewell to Kings, Permanent Waves, and Signals)

Fly by Night is a strange album, rocks at a fast pace until the last two tracks; Rivendell wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't followed by almost seven minutes of plod; In the End. At five minutes it becomes when will it end.

I don't get the Fly By Night dislike. It didn't seem like people felt so strongly before That Metal Show aired. Surely people aren't that shallow?

I'd like to think people are better than that.

I was never a fan of the album.

• Like 1

Fly by Night, your time has come. Next may be Hemispheres, I'm afraid…

Not on my watch :madra:

I'm thinking Kings will go next. Like Fly by Night, it's another confusing collection of songs, in spite of triumphant highs like Xanadu or Closer to the Heart.
  • Like 1

I'm thinking Kings will go next. Like Fly by Night, it's another confusing collection of songs, in spite of triumphant highs like Xanadu or Closer to the Heart.

My thoughts exactly.

My thoughts exactly.

But I sure hope not

I don't think there's dislike, it's just a matter of what it's up against now. We're getting closer to a collection of near perfect albums. Edited by goose
  • Like 3

I am doing a vote fasting for this round in protest of Power Window's un-called for departure. Screw the ignorant. (Good luck to A Farewell to Kings, Permanent Waves, and Signals)

That's not a good enough reason to not vote. POW made it about as far as it was gonna realistically get in this. Of the albums left the only one that it had a chance of outlasting was FBN. At most it would've made it until this round a got eliminated because it wasn't gonna stand a chance against what remains now. Be happy that an album that divides the bands fanbase got as far as it did. It had a good showing in this thing.

For the record, I think POW is a great album and hadn't voted for it at all yet. But if it outlasted FBN, it would've have gotten my vote this round. The remaining albums are just too good.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

I don't think there's dislike, it's just a matter of what it's up against now. We're getting closer to a collection of near perfect albums.

It's been getting a lot of votes and negative comments in each of these polls, which is what I meant.

• Like 1

Hemispheres will go then it will get real interesting.

When Hemispheres goes, the polls will be over.

• Like 3

The internet will break?

The internet will break?

That too. :D