Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

I just have to go with PM's "Canis envy". Pretty clever.

You're up PM!

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------26------------------------------------------10/31/15

Principled Man-------------------------------26------------------------------------------11/1/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------24------------------------------------------10/28/15

snowdogged----------------------------------22-----------------------------------------9/16/15

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------10-----------------------------------------10/23/15

toymaker---------------------------------------9------------------------------------------10/30/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------7------------------------------------------10/11/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

We thank ya kindly, Ghost Dog!

OK, peeples, caption THIS:

http://s2.local.com/images/1/Large/Bad_Parenting_5066.jpg

KID(thinking): Oh for Christ's sake....Cosmo AGAIN??? I KNOW you drove Dad nuts and gave him his best orgasm EVER....EV ERRR! I AM LIVING PROOF! How the hell am I supposed to microwave my dinner AGAIN OH by the way I left my first turd in the potty peed and cleaned myself ON MY OWN while you found out more than we need to know about your time of the month,

KID(actual) : WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HUNGEE made poo! PEEEEEPEE

Mom, daddy's friend is in the tub... he said he's waiting for his bath.

Daddy's friend is The Man. :laughing guy:

WINNER!!

Only two more blocks to the Distracted Driving seminar, George..........George? GEORGE!! PAY ATTENTION!!

The blond doesn't see them as dummies. She sees them as peers.

snowdogged comes out of hiding with a solid blonde joke :) PMs first post was tough to beat, I thought he had it! You're up Mr. Snow!

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------26------------------------------------------10/31/15

Principled Man-------------------------------26------------------------------------------11/1/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------25------------------------------------------11/3/15

snowdogged----------------------------------23-----------------------------------------11/4/15

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------10-----------------------------------------10/23/15

toymaker---------------------------------------9------------------------------------------10/30/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------7------------------------------------------10/11/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive