Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

Its definitely the second one, I'm sure of it! I'd know that face from anywhere!

Tick was always a good captioner and it's good to see him here again. With that said, this one goes to him for: "Its definitely the second one, I'm sure of it! I'd know that face from anywhere!"

Take it Tick!

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------43------------------------------------------3/20/16

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------34------------------------------------------3/18/16

Principled Man-------------------------------33------------------------------------------1/13/16

BeOhBeBob----------------------------------28-----------------------------------------3/8/16

snowdogged----------------------------------27-----------------------------------------1/6/16

toymaker--------------------------------------12------------------------------------------1/31/16

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

OldRUSHfan----------------------------------10------------------------------------------3/13/16

Freddy Lee------------------------------------9------------------------------------------11/30/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Amps211---------------------------------------3------------------------------------------2/23/16

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/22/16

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Del_Duio---------------------------------------1------------------------------------------12/8/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MB9PyeiJLtQ/Vmnvx2OkF8I/AAAAAAAEdIQ/pu-yWUIZFUQ/s1600/Shot41615.png

"They 'Passed' on me for "Sister Act 3", and I'm SOOOOO PISSED!!!"

"Sorry, my thong is riding up."

Yeah, this one takes it! I guess even nuns want to feel sexy? Maybe? :unsure:

Thanks Tick! Sorry for the delay guys. When I saw it last night it was too late to fool with it and then I forgot about it this morning. Anyway, next up:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ghostofarider1/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20V/233_zpsqpznijfu.jpg

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------44------------------------------------------3/24/16

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------34------------------------------------------3/18/16

Principled Man-------------------------------33------------------------------------------1/13/16

BeOhBeBob----------------------------------28-----------------------------------------3/8/16

snowdogged----------------------------------27-----------------------------------------1/6/16

toymaker--------------------------------------12------------------------------------------1/31/16

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

OldRUSHfan----------------------------------10------------------------------------------3/13/16

Freddy Lee------------------------------------9------------------------------------------11/30/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Amps211---------------------------------------3------------------------------------------2/23/16

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/22/16

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Del_Duio---------------------------------------1------------------------------------------12/8/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

And Bob takes this one with "Good thing we din step in i."

Take it Bob!

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------44------------------------------------------3/24/16

BeOhBeBob----------------------------------29-----------------------------------------3/27/16

Game Rules

Pic Archive

Well alrighty then thanks Mr G!

http://i68.tinypic.com/o5awih.jpg try is here wun

She needs it put on HER head.....

• Like 1

Well alrighty then thanks Mr G!

http://i68.tinypic.com/o5awih.jpg try is here wun

She needs it put on HER head.....

Although I liked BOTH a lot, I like the double entendre.... as if putting only ONE bag on her head would be enough. I wouldn't even THINK about it with YOUR member and EIGHT bags!!

Go go Oldie!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Funny%20stuff/Funny%20Pictures-%20boy%20bands%20are%20getting%20younger%20and%20younger%20ELLEN.jpg

I'm going with Bobby.....thanks for waiting....we need a publicist..... :fury: