Tell me what you see

Take a look into my eyes

Tell me is it true?

Take a look into my eyes

Oh when I look at you

Take a look into my eyes

Tell me is it me?

Is it really me?

Principled Man-------------------------------32------------------------------------------12/17/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------30------------------------------------------12/15/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------28------------------------------------------11/26/15

snowdogged----------------------------------25-----------------------------------------11/10/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------16-----------------------------------------12/22/15

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

toymaker--------------------------------------11------------------------------------------12/13/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------9------------------------------------------11/30/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

OldRUSHfan-----------------------------------3------------------------------------------12/20/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Del_Duio---------------------------------------1------------------------------------------12/8/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

• Like 1

Thanks Bob! Next up, in the spirit of the season:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ghostofarider1/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20V/185_zpslipp5y9b.jpg

Principled Man-------------------------------32------------------------------------------12/17/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------30------------------------------------------12/15/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------29------------------------------------------12/24/15

snowdogged----------------------------------25-----------------------------------------11/10/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------16-----------------------------------------12/22/15

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

toymaker--------------------------------------11------------------------------------------12/13/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------9------------------------------------------11/30/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

OldRUSHfan-----------------------------------3------------------------------------------12/20/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Del_Duio---------------------------------------1------------------------------------------12/8/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

With a depiction of the Christmas Eve Ambush (a storied battle from the brutal and bloody Elf Civil War of '09) behind them, the Pratt family attempts to compose themselves before the camera - always a struggle for Santa, who sits in tearful remembrance of diminutive friends who perished by candy cane bludgeoning during that awful time.

This one goes to OldRUSHfan for "Too much egg-nog....with maybe some METH slipped in?" Take it Oldie!

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------29------------------------------------------12/24/15

OldRUSHfan-----------------------------------4------------------------------------------12/25/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

Here we go again, on Boxer Day......http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Funny%20stuff/FunnyPictures-Chick-On-Motorcycle.jpg

Hope everyones Christmas was excellent!!!

YEAH man it was thanks and yours?

Family and fun all the way! Youngun's running all over the place like they were nuts and such! Life goes on, and THAT'S GREAT!!! Glad yours was also!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/YES-2.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/wootrock1.gif

• Like 1