Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

Stop taking selfies and drive the f*cking car!!

Sorry I was late on the judging - this caption conveys a sentiment that's close to my own heart (wait . . . is the judging supposed to be objective or subjective? I always forget . . . )

• Like 1

Principled Man-------------------------------31------------------------------------------12/12/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------30------------------------------------------12/15/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------28------------------------------------------11/26/15

snowdogged----------------------------------25-----------------------------------------11/10/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------15-----------------------------------------12/16/15

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

toymaker--------------------------------------11------------------------------------------12/13/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------9------------------------------------------11/30/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

OldRUSHfan-----------------------------------2------------------------------------------12/10/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Del_Duio---------------------------------------1------------------------------------------12/8/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

Keep lookin' at the shape I'm in

I can sing, I'm real pretty and my legs are thin

I'm gonna do the splits for you

But not do the humpin' that you want me to....

Oh well.....

• Like 1

Keep lookin' at the shape I'm in

I can sing, I'm real pretty and my legs are thin

I'm gonna do the splits for you

But not do the humpin' that you want me to....

Oh well.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5SSOoLuUlM

I like the answer that you wrote right here

Planted a songworm inside my ear

Searched YouTube for a vid to share

Now y'all must think I'm really square

• Like 1

Stevie's pelvis and I thank ya kindly, Bob! :LOL:

OK, fellow Tatooinians, caption THIS!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0SQ_LuSCCNU/UW3UcHWe87I/AAAAAAAAASg/omUfuGCVtEM/s1600/popecolor.jpg

Oh Sweet Jesus it's a trap!!!

Good job of defeating all the competition, Bob! :laughing guy:

WINNER!!

Here ya go!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Funny%20stuff/Funny%20Pictures-%20Very%20Funny%20Animal%20Faces.jpg