Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

[ My tired old eyes needed a bigger picture......!! :doh: ]

http://askmichele.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/hover-cat1.jpg

Purina Helium ChowTM: For when fat, spoiled rotten Mr. Whiskers wants to go for a walk!

How do you do that??? I have a LOT of pics in my main photo folder that need to be 'enlarged' like this, with no loss of clarity.(Pixelation) I'd really like to learn how you did this! :notworthy:

Edited by OldRUSHfan

How do you do that??? I have a LOT of pics in my main photo folder that need to be 'enlarged' like this, with no loss of clarity.(Pixelation) I'd really like to learn how you did this! :notworthy:

I just did a Yahoo image search for "Hover cat" and found this one. It was big enough, so I just copied and pasted it..... :)

• Like 1

Ah....wonder if that works on google also......THANKS, PM!!! Edited by OldRUSHfan

The gaseous pussycat thanks ya very kindly! :pussy:

OK, fellow NFL / Sci-Fi geeks, caption THIS:

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20151112/rs_600x600-151212072643-600-olivia-munn-aaron-rodgers-star-wars-121215.jpg

The gaseous pussycat thanks ya very kindly! :pussy:

OK, fellow NFL / Sci-Fi geeks, caption THIS:

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20151112/rs_600x600-151212072643-600-olivia-munn-aaron-rodgers-star-wars-121215.jpg

"He's my FAHTHA!!!"

On a serious note, I've seen that pic before. Heard she got the Star Wars grand tour. Gotta say, I was a wee jealous. And from the person she is, I'm kinda jealous for the guys giving her the grand tour! :P

I always liked that logo. For some reason, I like it even more now . . .

Meesa likey that too!!

WINNER!!

I always liked that logo. For some reason, I like it even more now . . .
Meesa likey that too!!WINNER!!
Thanks, PM. New picture to come. Edited by toymaker

Principled Man-------------------------------31------------------------------------------12/12/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------29------------------------------------------12/2/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------28------------------------------------------11/26/15

snowdogged----------------------------------25-----------------------------------------11/10/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------14-----------------------------------------12/9/15

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

toymaker--------------------------------------11------------------------------------------12/13/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------9------------------------------------------11/30/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

OldRUSHfan-----------------------------------2------------------------------------------12/10/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Del_Duio---------------------------------------1------------------------------------------12/8/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

http://cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/thumbs/little-kid-photojackers.jpeg

Damien, smile for Mommy! Smile for the camera! God DAMN you, Damien, SMILE FOR ONCE!! You always smile when you torture the cat!! Smile for ME!!

• Like 1