Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Funny%20stuff/strange-bedfellows1.jpg

Domestic abuse victims always choose bears as pets, especially if they're from Chicago. Everyone knows the Chicago Bears won't beat anyone

After last night's debacle, it seems the Lions can't either.......unbelivable...... :(

• Like 1

Sorry, Goldi.......the bed may be "just right", but not everything is about YOU.....
  • Like 1

It's a good one......

Are you going to pick a winner? It's been two and a half days.

• Like 1

It's a good one......

I sent him a PM but maybe he still doesn't quite understand how it works. Let me try again...

• Like 1

It's a good one......

I sent him a PM but maybe he still doesn't quite understand how it works. Let me try again...

Janie wins this round by default :LOL:
  • Like 2

Principled Man wins!!!!! Sorry, I hadn't read the rules......newbie's fault!!! :codger: Don't MAKE me get all CURMUDGEONLY ON YOUR BUTTS!!!! Edited by OldRUSHfan

Principled Man-------------------------------30------------------------------------------12/6/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------29------------------------------------------12/2/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------28------------------------------------------11/26/15

snowdogged----------------------------------25-----------------------------------------11/10/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------13-----------------------------------------11/28/15

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

toymaker--------------------------------------10------------------------------------------11/19/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------9------------------------------------------11/30/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

OldRUSHfan-----------------------------------1------------------------------------------12/3/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

Principled Man wins!!!!! Sorry, I hadn't read the rules......newbie's fault!!! :codger: Don't MAKE me get all CURMUDGEONLY ON YOUR BUTTS!!!!

It's all good...... Just trying to keep the game moving along, that's all. Weekends are always tough on the captions...... :doh:

OK, Christmas sci-fi dorks, caption THIS:

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/unclemonteee/fec_zpsc2nzp7xo.jpg

"As punishment for falling off the shelf, His Eminence Pizza the Hutt has ordained that you will be taken to the Rugrat Sea and cast into the pit of Cartoon, the nesting place of the all-powerful Littlebrat. In his pudgy hands you will find a new definition of pain and suffering as you are slowly gnawed and drooled on over a thousand years."

Principled Man wins!!!!! Sorry, I hadn't read the rules......newbie's fault!!! :codger: Don't MAKE me get all CURMUDGEONLY ON YOUR BUTTS!!!!

It's all good...... Just trying to keep the game moving along, that's all. Weekends are always tough on the captions...... :doh:

OK, Christmas sci-fi dorks, caption THIS:

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/unclemonteee/fec_zpsc2nzp7xo.jpg

What happens on Tatooine, stays on Tatooine.

• Like 1

"OK...who told the kids this guy was really a morality play by their parents?"

-ORFie

http://www.mypokecard.com/en/Gallery/my/galery/t7K2RGiAIyxS.jpg

Got dang hippeh! LOL

What happens on Tatooine, stays on Tatooine.

The Code of Silence will be with you.....always. :LOL:

WINNER!!

• Like 1