Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

The very popular and life-size Hugh Jackman model is sold right next door at Mulva's Marvels...... (Bring your ID).

Principled Man-------------------------------28------------------------------------------11/13/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------27------------------------------------------11/8/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------27------------------------------------------11/20/15

snowdogged----------------------------------25-----------------------------------------11/10/15

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------11-----------------------------------------11/18/15

toymaker---------------------------------------10------------------------------------------11/19/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------8------------------------------------------11/14/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

dweeb sittin beside her {thinking): I don't know if I'm turned on by her sitting here naked next to me or scream and puke because of the three billion germs travelling up her vaginal vault

Anyone have any Kleenex or perhaps a dirty sock?

Seriously man, it's getting really sticky.

Oops, just had another accident.

Feeling like a teenager again.

Haven't felt this exited since I had that dream about Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin going at it.

Anyone have any Kleenex or perhaps a dirty sock?

Seriously man, it's getting really sticky.

Oops, just had another accident.

Feeling like a teenager again.

Haven't felt this exited since I had that dream about Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin going at it.

Am I tying all this out loud?

Proper care and washing of your new inflatable SX-1000 Pleasure Doll: Wash in warm water with like colors. Drip dry only (dryer heat may cause your doll to resemble Hillary Clinton).

The nude chick and I thank ya very kindly! (She was hotter than those dryers set on HIGH.... :drool: )

OK, fellow laundromat stalkers, caption THIS:

http://www.twisted-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Funny-darth-vader-baby.png

• Like 1