Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

And this one goes to LIX for: "Dammit Hermione... it's expecto patronum, not expecto petroleum!"

Take it LIX!

Principled Man-------------------------------25------------------------------------------10/2/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------25------------------------------------------10/20/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------23------------------------------------------10/21/15

snowdogged----------------------------------22-----------------------------------------9/16/15

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------9-------------------------------------------10/18/15

toymaker---------------------------------------7------------------------------------------10/9/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------7------------------------------------------10/11/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

Principled Man-------------------------------25------------------------------------------10/2/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------25------------------------------------------10/20/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------23------------------------------------------10/21/15

snowdogged----------------------------------22-----------------------------------------9/16/15

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

BeOhBe Bob---------------------------------10-----------------------------------------10/23/15

toymaker---------------------------------------7------------------------------------------10/9/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------7------------------------------------------10/11/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

http://i58.tinypic.com/2s6smrm.jpg

I should have never bought that hat.

HEY NOW! I love all the responses.....why? Well briefly...this is a recent photo taken by my ex sister in law of my ex brother in law. Nice guy, total pussy whip.

His face says to me...I flew 8000 miles to eat the same shit I eat on Wednesday. Anyhoo

Last living relative of hers (in Ecuador) dies and they have to divvy up the dirt that was left to them. (this photo was taken in the International Hotel, Guayaquil Ecuador). Diane, my wife, innocently messages Rita (ex sister in law) on Facebook that if they have a chance to go see the Galapagos, the turtles and so on. Rita messages her back

We are going there on business.

That's it! nothing more..no pleasantries...nothing. They ARE in laws of sorts, and she's done no wrong to Rita.... Rita is just a snooty bitch and has been since birth...her sister (my first wife God rest her soul, Rosario) always said she hated her older sister. Now you know why...you had a little taste of Rita hon...whaddaya think?

Rita posts this pic on Facebook and says the guy with all the decorations on his uni is a Admiral in the Ecuadorean Navy....and a "good friend". Whoa! are we inpressed yet?

YOU ALL WIN... in my book but I have to pick just one?

Well...

Look, pal, if you can't learn to eat your soup with a fork like everyone else, we're not going out to fancy restaurants any more.

sounds like some shit I would give Tony...but GoaR was right there and TICK....with a left field WTH caption LOVE IT

thanks everyone gonna show Mrs Bob and hopefully give her a laugh too!

Edited by BeOhBe Bob
  • Like 1

Maybe they do rank insignia differently in Ecuador but the guy only has three stripes on his epaulets which indicates he's a commander or perhaps the captain of a vessel, not an admiral. Admirals have four stripes. Exaggerate much Rita?

Anyway, the scores:

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------10-----------------------------------------10/23/15

toymaker---------------------------------------8------------------------------------------10/27/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

Edited by Ghost of a Rider

Maybe they do rank insignia differently in Ecuador but the guy only has three stripes on his epaulets which indicates he's a commander or perhaps the captain of a vessel, not an admiral. Admirals have four stripes. Exaggerate much Rita?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA THANK YOU SIR!!

I did a Google/Wiki Ecuadorean Navy... 21 total ships TWENTY EFFING ONE!!! about a third of them are from Italy about 5 from us and a research vessel from Japan....Hell I oughta write and ask if his name is McHale or maybe he's commanding he Love Boat