Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

They mistakenly thought she said "I want Adolf for Christmas."

In a brutally tough competition, this one wins by a Bavarian nose hair! :LOL:

WINNER!!

Yes, I have to say, these were all good. A new pic will be posted soon...

Principled Man-------------------------------23------------------------------------------9/20/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------22------------------------------------------9/14/15

snowdogged----------------------------------22-----------------------------------------9/16/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------18------------------------------------------9/23/15

Your_Lion-------------------------------------10------------------------------------------9/2/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------6------------------------------------------8/24/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------6-------------------------------------------9/21/15

toymaker---------------------------------------5------------------------------------------9/25/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

I will be away from my computer for most of tomorrow. Would someone else be willing to judge?

11-old-timey-wtf.jpg

I'm going to be away tomorrow... does anyone else want to run Sardines Anonymous?

The Killer Whale Gang was right around the corner......waiting. Easiest 50 bucks the kid ever made...... Edited by Principled Man

And this one goes to Your_Lion for: "This experience gave her a lifelong fear of Nun."

Take it YL!

Principled Man-------------------------------23------------------------------------------9/20/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------22------------------------------------------9/14/15

snowdogged----------------------------------22-----------------------------------------9/16/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------18------------------------------------------9/23/15

Your_Lion-------------------------------------11------------------------------------------9/26/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------6------------------------------------------8/24/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------6-------------------------------------------9/21/15

toymaker---------------------------------------5------------------------------------------9/25/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

• Like 1

Thanks!

This one looks a bit familiar to me, so let me know if it's been done...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/SWd21jKEShI/AAAAAAAAfQo/EtH3cYuEFio/s400/Weirdest-Restaurants-02.jpg

At Booger's Not-So-Fine Dining, snot bubbles are the nightly entertainment.....

I have to say I also enjoyed the Phil Collins reference, but I have always been a sucker for snot bubbles . . . (maybe I should rephrase that . . .)

Prize goes to Principled Man for this one.

• Like 1

We thank ya kindly, Toy Man!

OK, fellow snot wipers, caption THIS:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8K7gCviEraI/TaW6P9ng1vI/AAAAAAAAAmk/nOpEEjzcgcA/s1600/25%2BWorst%2BParents%2BEver_25.jpg