Happy Birthday Tombstone Mountain!!

Lost In Xanadu

I have to ask this, because I feel kind of stupid (no comments from the peanut gallery, thank you very much)...where is this Yukon Blade Grinder found, and how is it that so many people seem to be hip to it, and I'm not? What am I missing? Where have I been?

I can pretty much infer what it is, but is it...published somewhere? Or what?

This is an honest question, by the way...I'm not intending to be either rhetorical or sarcastic.

• Like 1

I have to ask this, because I feel kind of stupid (no comments from the peanut gallery, thank you very much)...where is this Yukon Blade Grinder found, and how is it that so many people seem to be hip to it, and I'm not? What am I missing? Where have I been?

This is an honest question, by the way...I'm not intending to be either rhetorical or sarcastic.

Just look for the YBG or Yukon Blade Grinder tag and read for yourself... It's funny, genius, irritating, a waste of time and cyberspace. Depends who you ask.

• Like 1

Just look for the YBG or Yukon Blade Grinder tag and read for yourself... It's funny, genius, irritating, a waste of time and cyberspace. Depends who you ask.

:o You forgot epic.

And yes - it depends on who you ask. ;)

• Like 2

:o You forgot epic.

And yes - it depends on who you ask. ;)

I prefer genuis...and irritating.

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMBSTONE MOUNTAIN!!!

:cosmo: :dweez: :banana: :yay: :ebert: :cheerleader:

Happy belated Birthday brotherman. Hope it was a good one and all is well with you and your family.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Happy Stone Cold Crazy Birthday :haz:

"Gotta get away from this stone cold floor"

I hope it rains today and you think of me

It's raining now :ebert:
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday brother. :cheers:

Hope you'll come back soon. :)

Thanks dude. That mustard is tasty. The music you sent on the thumb drive--all good! I'm gonna cover some of that when the video of YBG hits YouTube. I'm excited

Hola Amigo, Happy Birthday!!

Rocco is currently stranded on a desert Island doing a Reality Show but sends a picture:

http://s3.stliq.com/c/m/5/56/32678674_isola-dei-famosi-10-rocco-suoi-fardelli-0.png

Nice Rocco. So very italian of you to wear your Speedo for my birthday. How Francis?

Happy birthday!

Hope all is fair and well in Goatnut.

Thanks. You know it's been brought to my attention that people here actually are curious about Goatnut, TN. Things are well here. I think TRF needs a primer on Goatnut.

Happy birthday, bro. Miss seeing you around these parts.

Thanks young man. Been very busy with so many irons in so many fires. Is school going well?

Term's about to end. So this month has been very busy. But everything's going good. :cheers:

• Like 1

Thanks young man. Been very busy with so many irons in so many fires. Is school going well?

Term's about to end. So this month has been very busy. But everything's going good. :cheers:

I know you're aware of the special gift it is to study abroad. Make every day count for something. You been to the British Museum yet?

I know you're aware of the special gift it is to study abroad. Make every day count for something. You been to the British Museum yet?

Yeah, we went to the British museum within like 3 weeks of being here :LOL:

• Like 1

TM hope you have a great one. Cheers.

EDIT: Come back.

He's been gone just over a week! :LOL: Maybe he's on vacation?

He's been posting significantly less lately. With the new tour coming up we need our YBG fix.

There's more YBG coming, but I'm going the video route this time around. I know. Crazy, but you'll dig it because it's for people like us.

Yeah, we went to the British museum within like 3 weeks of being here :LOL:

Have you been to TonyR's place yet? It's under the Tube, next to that awesome gay bar--Cornholio's

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday Tombstone! Haven't seen you here for a while which must mean you are out in the field covering what will become yet another YBG Exclusive!!

All of Goatnut rejoices on a day which is, no doubt, a local holiday! :) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

P.S. Lakeisha baked you a cake.

Ummm...I love cake.