UK 2015 Final World Tour: Wetton, Jobson and some hack who plays drums for Dream Theater! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

I'll check them out, t-d. I've heard of Europe, America, Asia, Boston, Chicago etc...but not UK!

you're in for a treat! UK's more interesting than all those groups. maybe the first boston album beats UK, but they're really incredible. allan holdsworth, bill bruford, john wetton, everyone who's played with them is a genius

Better than old Chicago?

No fu***** way!! :LOL:

you could be right. I've only heard 3 or 4 chicago songs!

Its all good,

I am bias as far as old Chicgao goes. Its really good stuff. You have to like the horns though to really appreciate them. :codger:

• Like 1

I'll check them out, t-d. I've heard of Europe, America, Asia, Boston, Chicago etc...but not UK!

you're in for a treat! UK's more interesting than all those groups. maybe the first boston album beats UK, but they're really incredible. allan holdsworth, bill bruford, john wetton, everyone who's played with them is a genius

Better than old Chicago?

Its all good,

I am bias as far as old Chicgao goes. Its really good stuff. You have to like the horns though to really appreciate them. :codger:

Live in Japan baby.

Epic!

• Like 1

Better than old Chicago?

Its all good,

Live in Japan baby.

Epic!

HAHAHA! I thought you were talking about the Japanese cd UK "Live In Japan!" LOL!

Chicago "Live In Japan" is also AWESOME!

Better than old Chicago?

Its all good,

Live in Japan baby.

Epic!

HAHAHA! I thought you were talking about the Japanese cd UK "Live In Japan!" LOL!

Chicago "Live In Japan" is also AWESOME!

Could this be it? http://www.amazon.com/UK-Reunion-Live-In-Tokyo/dp/B00AKZ8DPY

Jobson went from Curved Air to Roxy then to Frank Zappa and then formed UK.

Wetton was in Family, the best Crimson incarnation bar none, Uriah Heep and then UK

Bruford was in Yes, Crimson with Wetton then joined UK

Holdsworth played with Gong, Tony Williams Lifetime and then joined UK.

If thats not some Prog/Fusion master team I don't know what is. Sadly they only had one great album, the debut. The 2nd one Holdsworth and Bruford left and Terry Bozzio joined in on drums for Danger Money. Even that was good but it was more like a slightly jazzier precursor to Aisa. Rod, if that sounds good to you then you will love UK.

don't forget holdsworth's stint with soft machine! :D

I didn't know this! Awesome!

Wait I have some trivia. Stewart Copeland drummed on one Curved Air album. I thought it was awful.

Jobson went from Curved Air to Roxy then to Frank Zappa and then formed UK.

Wetton was in Family, the best Crimson incarnation bar none, Uriah Heep and then UK

Bruford was in Yes, Crimson with Wetton then joined UK

Holdsworth played with Gong, Tony Williams Lifetime and then joined UK.

If thats not some Prog/Fusion master team I don't know what is. Sadly they only had one great album, the debut. The 2nd one Holdsworth and Bruford left and Terry Bozzio joined in on drums for Danger Money. Even that was good but it was more like a slightly jazzier precursor to Aisa. Rod, if that sounds good to you then you will love UK.

Don't forget Terry Bozzio. He was in UK after playing with Zappa but before forming Missing Persons. I eventually came to like some of MP's stuff, but Bozzio's drumming in that band didn't hold a candle to what he was doing with UK.

Time is not on my side these days, with a young daughter at home. And my headphones at work stopped working yesterday, which is a borderline occupational hazard if you ask me!!!

Hahaha! Glad I started young! I have an 18 year old daughter going to Portland State to play soccer. My youngest is starting high school this summer!

FOUR MORE YEARS!

DONE!

Without Bruford or Al Dimeola, that flavor will be missing... Especially Bruford with his Octabons he used on that stuff. Worth going to, though. Did you guys say Mike Portly-Annoy was doing the USA dates, or Mangina-Genie?