Tickets Today ??? Anyone get there tickets yet from Tickets Today?

robertrobyn

Anyone receive their tickets for NYC from Tickets Today yet?

Still wtg on NYC as well (I'm overseas if it makes any difference) - anyone got theirs yet?

I also live overseas and I got my NYC ticket yesterday from Tickets Today; been sent using UPS with complete tracking.

Shipment costed just 22$.

Well, just a little drop in 'the pond'....

• Like 1

Still wtg on NYC as well (I'm overseas if it makes any difference) - anyone got theirs yet?

I also live overseas and I got my NYC ticket yesterday from Tickets Today; been sent using UPS with complete tracking.

NYC ticket arrived today too - can relax now!

• Like 1

WHAT NEW YORK?? Buffalo or MSG?

Sorry- NYC MSG

Sorry- NYC MSG

MSG for me too - I thought 'NYC' meant New York City....

• Like 1

Got the e-mail today that my Vegas tickets are on the way. Yay! :)

How come,

You guys can't just print your ticket? I would never trust them coming in the mail.

Because I like to save my ticket stubs and when possible I would like an actual ticket stub and not those slips of paper.

Is it a risk? Sure, but so is getting up and driving to work every morning. :)

got both 7-23-15 san jose and 8-1-15 the forum today. The forum tickets are bigger than normal!!! Maybe because its the last date??
  • Like 1

How come,

You guys can't just print your ticket? I would never trust them coming in the mail.

Because I like to save my ticket stubs and when possible I would like an actual ticket stub and not those slips of paper.

Well I can see your point,

I am past saving the ticket stub phase. Those days are long gone. :LOL: I want my ticket right away these days stub or not. Any way, hope you all get your tickets with out any problems.

• Like 1

How come,

Well I can see your point,

I am past saving the ticket stub phase. Those days are long gone. :LOL: I want my ticket right away these days stub or not. Any way, hope you all get your tickets with out any problems.

Got them today! Vegas, here I come! :drool:

• Like 1

got both 7-23-15 san jose and 8-1-15 the forum today. The forum tickets are bigger than normal!!! Maybe because its the last date??

Do they look like this?

11390058_1130172557008511_6770900709976132071_n.jpg?oh=4fbe646b7630c57d547b259190842273&oe=5607C560

I was thinking they would have the blue Rush R40 logo on them. It's just an watermark of The Forum. Still very cool.

Do they look like this?

11390058_1130172557008511_6770900709976132071_n.jpg?oh=4fbe646b7630c57d547b259190842273&oe=5607C560

I was thinking they would have the blue Rush R40 logo on them. It's just an watermark of The Forum. Still very cool.

Might want to hide those bar codes....there are some unscrupulous people out there. Not sure if they could get away with it but I keep hearing people say to hide those codes.