Tickets Today ??? Anyone get there tickets yet from Tickets Today?

robertrobyn

Got an email about my Toronto Tickets. The tracking number says that they will be delivered tomorrow. I will now have all my tickets in my hands for the three shows we are going to. That's a good thing!

We received our tickets for Toronto show #1, but nothing for show #2 yet. I'm not sweating it (yet), just curious if anyone else in same boat?

Been over 3 weeks since my order shipped for Toronto. I live in an apartment where mail is misdirected quite frequently. I contacted TicketsToday and they will not re-issue the ticket....I have to pick-up at Will Call.

My concern now is if the ticket has fallen into the wrong hands and what if they enter the venue before I make it to Will Call....then what?!?

We received our tickets for Toronto show #1, but nothing for show #2 yet. I'm not sweating it (yet), just curious if anyone else in same boat?

Been over 3 weeks since my order shipped for Toronto. I live in an apartment where mail is misdirected quite frequently. I contacted TicketsToday and they will not re-issue the ticket....I have to pick-up at Will Call.

My concern now is if the ticket has fallen into the wrong hands and what if they enter the venue before I make it to Will Call....then what?!?

You should be fine. If they put a replacement at will call the original ticket will be cancelled. If someone does try to use it, they should get stopped at the door when they scan the barcode.

I've done the lost ticket/will call thing many times and never had an issue.

You should be fine. If they put a replacement at will call the original ticket will be cancelled. If someone does try to use it, they should get stopped at the door when they scan the barcode.

Bit more complicated....I bought two tickets from the pre-sale and the one that I'm not keeping is the one that disappeared.TicketsToday thinks a one dollar stamp with no tracking number is a competent business decision for a $200 item?!? If anyone can provide a phone number for TT I would be greatly appreciative....the e-mails just aren't working.