Tickets Today ??? Anyone get there tickets yet from Tickets Today?

robertrobyn

I emailed them and they told me 2 weeks before the show. Mine is in July, so I have a ways to go.

Does seem a bit odd, after all they already have our money.

• Like 1

Got this email today:

Tickets for Rush Sat May

30 2015 07:30 PM Jiffy Lube Live Receipt #XXXXXXXXX are being shipped as follows:

USPS First Class Mail

:dweez: :D-13: :chickendance: :atickhum: :7up: :ebert: :clap: :yay: :cheerleader: :banana:

• Like 3

Got this email today:

Tickets for Rush Sat May

30 2015 07:30 PM Jiffy Lube Live Receipt #XXXXXXXXX are being shipped as follows:

USPS First Class Mail

:dweez: :D-13: :chickendance: :atickhum: :7up: :ebert: :clap: :yay: :cheerleader: :banana:

Me too (for Jiffy Lube),

• Like 1

How about the email that our VIP swag has been shipped??? (I realize that it isn't going to happen any time soon, considering that they have to put together the tour book plus other stuff, which probably won't be ready for publishing for a few more weeks).

Then again, I really don't give a shit about the swag. For the last tour, I gave away all my stuff free (asked to be refunded for shipping costs which all but one did) to members on the forum except for the shirt. Still kind of pissed at the dickhead who wanted the picks so bad and bitched about them not arriving yet. Yet he never paid one cent.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 2:00 AM

Thank you for ordering tickets from Rush ticketing.

Tickets for Rush Mon Jun 8 2015 07:30 PM Nationwide Arena Receipt #********** are

being shipped as follows: USPS First Class Mail

I am a 53 year old man and this makes me as happy as a little kid!! :dweez: :haz: :rush:

Got an email from Tickets Eventually (I like that name better) that my tickets have been shipped. I am not using them for Rush or any other band i'll ever see unless they are the only option. I know the tickets will arrive two months before my show but I ordered them when they went on sale in January. Completely inexcusable to have to wait nearly four months to get them.

For all the bitching we do about Ticketmaster, at least they usually get you your tickets within a few weeks.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

Got an email from Tickets Eventually (I like that name better) that my tickets have been shipped. I am not using them for Rush or any other band i'll ever see unless they are the only option. I know the tickets will arrive two months before my show but I ordered them when they went on sale in January. Completely inexcusable to have to wait nearly four months to get them.

For all the bitching we do about Ticketmaster, at least they usually get you your tickets within a few weeks.

And the kicker is that, when mine arrived...it was just a normal TM ticket.

Just got a notification yesterday that tickets have shipped for Tampa 5/24
  • Like 1

Got my Tampa Tics yesterday!
  • Like 1

E-mail from TicksToday...Detroit tickets have been mailed! Rock on!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202012%20The%20Palace%20Detroit/IMG_2762_zpsb1472950.jpg

• Like 1

Received my email this morning from TicketsToday!! My Philly tickets should be here Saturday, woo hoo!! (Can't use them and they are being passed to someone else but it is still exciting!) Didn't think they would mail a late June show so early so I am glad.
  • Like 1