Marathon on Next Tour???

Bigbobby10

Marathon on Next Tour  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should Marathon be on Next Tour

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

I love the song but since it was played on the Time Machine tour, I don't see them playing it again. I think it's one of those deep cuts you can consider retired at this point.

As much as i want to say you are lying. it is true.

Its just like Between the Wheels, played that 2 tours and now they will scrap is most likely

I love the song but since it was played on the Time Machine tour, I don't see them playing it again. I think it's one of those deep cuts you can consider retired at this point.

I have to agree sadly, in listening to Geddy on That Metal Show last week. He seemed to hint that they are going to do some songs they haven't used in a while. Also after looking at the pictures of Neil's kit, they are going back to basics.

I should Damn Well Hope So. I am scared to death about this tour's set, considering that they played so many Power Windows songs last tour, and the fact that in an interview, Neil described some of their email discussions including the words "We played a lot from that album last tour so we don't need to worry about it this tour".

If the show does not include a single Power Windows song, it will suffer (look at the snakes and arrows set for evidence). I think Marathon would be the most appropriate for this tour, and a lot of people would appreciate it's inclusion. Even people who dislike Power Windows generally like Marathon.

• Like 1

Let's go with Emotion Detector instead.

Maybe even Marathon and Emotion Detector as alternating Night A & B?

Then I would inevitably get Night A and be mad.

Well we can't have that! As long as you get your Marathon, I would still be quite happy with these two on alternating nights :)

Well we can't have that! As long as you get your Marathon, I would still be quite happy with these two on alternating nights :)

Marathon is the one I don't want!

What are you trying to put me through here? :P

• Like 1

Although they played it on the TM tour, and although they played a significant portion of PW on the CA tour, I wouldn't be surprised if they included it on this tour. It is a fan favorite, and it fits with the retrospective theme of R40 (longevity, stamina) and the final tour of this scale.
  • Like 3

I'm thinking that there will be at least one song from each release. From PowerWindows, I believe that it will either be The Big Money or Marathon. Since Marathong was left off last tour, I'm leaning toward Marathon.

Nothing from Caress of Steel unless in a medley.

After That Metal Show I believe the same can be said for Rush and FBN....

Except Working Man, will make it

Marathon is the one I don't want!

What are you trying to put me through here? :P

:facepalm: Cruel and unusual punishment for no good reason is what I'm apparently trying to inflict upon you. Sorry! I meant that I hope you get to hear Emotion Detector! Serves me right for trying to sneak in a post during a work break.

• Like 1