Pizza Studio

troutman

My city is fifteen years behind the rest of the country. So it should show up here by 2030.

:LOL:

I'm not joking. It's true. Unfortunately.

I know,

I bet you have some good diners there! :D

We don't have any diners. They don't even know what a diner is out here. And you already know they wouldn't know a good bagel if it hit them in the head.

Culture privation - that is what I am suffering out here. :)

Congrats to you and your Pizza Studio. :laughing yellow guy: :clap: :ebert:

You stand a much better chance of getting one before we in Backasswards Georgia do!!! We don't even have In-n-Out here.

Mara, I think we both should move out of the sticks. I have to tell you we don't have In-n-Out here either, and this is the first time I have ever heard of it.

What's an 'in-n-out'? Is it like a takeaway?

My city is fifteen years behind the rest of the country. So it should show up here by 2030.

I know,

We don't have any diners. They don't even know what a diner is out here. And you already know they wouldn't know a good bagel if it hit them in the head.

You stand a much better chance of getting one before we in Backasswards Georgia do!!! We don't even have In-n-Out here.

Mara, I think we both should move out of the sticks. I have to tell you we don't have In-n-Out here either, and this is the first time I have ever heard of it.

What's an 'in-n-out'? Is it like a takeaway?

http://www.in-n-out.com/

• Like 1

I have a pizza studio - it's called my kitchen!

Most of the time I make my own dough, but the store has pizza dough balls you can buy. Will never buy Boboli or Pillsbury pizza crusts. I usually cook it in the oven, but occasionally will throw a pizza stone on the grill and do a "wood fire" cook to it. The grill gets to 500 degrees and will cook a pizza in 5 minutes. I love the charred crust.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 2

Most of the time I make my own dough, but the store has pizza dough balls you can buy. Will never buy Boboli or Pillsbury pizza crusts. I usually cook it in the oven, but occasionally will throw a pizza stone on the grill and do a "wood fire" cook to it. The grill gets to 500 degrees and will cook a pizza in 5 minutes. I love the charred crust.

Nice!!! :haz:

I hate Boboli. :P

• Like 1

:pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :drool: I'm coming to your house sometime!!! :drool: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

Edited by LittleRushmonkey
  • Like 2

:pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: I'm coming to your house sometime!!! : :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

We have a cat... and pizza :)

• Like 1

:pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: I'm coming to your house sometime!!! : :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

We have a cat... and pizza :)

:pussy: + :pizza: = happiness

Back to pizza. :LOL:

Sorry, Dude.

That sound like a great idea for a pizza place, hopefully someone opens one near Detroit. This was a Seinfeld episode, Kramer opened a place where you could make your own pie.

In Detroit? Forget that! If I'm back in town, I'm heading to Buddy's or Shield's.

I know,

In-and-out is so over rated.

Agreed. It's not all that it's cracked up to be.

There are a few pizza joints down here that serve real pizza. I'm talking about New York or Chicago style. Mostly I crave the New York style but sometimes the Chicago deep dish hits the spot. Still, none of them are quite as good as the ones in those cities.
  • Like 2

I know,

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal-blog/frugal-cafe-blogzone/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/dicks-hamburgers-vintage-sign-spokane-patrick-q-flickr.jpg

:drool:

I like their burgers but HATE their fries. They're soggy. And limp. I don't like to combine the words "Dicks" and "limp" but that's what's going on.

I want my fries super crispy! Fluffy on the inside and mega crunchy on the outside.

Not to derail the thread, but just in case here's a PSA.

Don't ever Google "dicks.com". I was looking for some pullup bands, hadn't had enough coffee PLUS was having a blonde moment. Oops.

We make homemade pizza once a week, the crust is made from scratch. Cant beat it!

• Like 1

We make homemade pizza once a week, the crust is made from scratch. Cant beat it!

We used to, usually on Sat because of the extra time needed to make the dough... now with my daughter's gluten allergy, we almost never make pizza anymore.

My family (and my wifes) is from the Wilkes-Barre Scranton area, and they have what's called "Old Forge" style pizza...basically the crust are those rectangular pizza shells, the sauce is almost like home made pasta sauce, with a little more oregano and spices in it, and various cheeses....What's also cool is that you can go to five different places, and each one is a little different, and is better than the last one! Whenever we get up there, we stock up, and freeze it, so it's available on a moments notice (we get it partially baked, so all we need to do is put it in the oven for about 10 minutes after it thaws)

Can't beat it!

Locally, I only get pizzeria pizza because I hate the "generic" crap like Papa John's, and Pizza Hut, etc.

I love the deep dish Chicago style, as well...like you used to get at Pizzeria Uno...but once you get authentic Chicago style, you can't go back!

• Like 1