Losing It or Cut to the Chase

losingit2k

Losing It or Cut to the Chase  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which Unplayed RUSH song would you prefer (Losing It) or (Cut to the Chase)

• Losing It
    • Cut to the Chase

Losing It could be depressing because of the lyrics.

Cut to the Chase could be depressing because of how it shows how the band had lost it.

Go with the better song, Losing It...

• Like 5

Cut To The Chase. No question. I want this show to be hard rocking, not all melancholy. Edited by Mara
  • Like 6

Cut To The Chase. No question. I want this show to me hard rocking, not all melancholy.

If the wish is for a hard rocking show, then wouldn't the appropriate answer be "neither"?

• Like 2

Losing It by a very, very small % .

I've said for R40 I want acoustic Geddy and Alex

Different Strings, Losing It and Tears.

Neil gets an extra 10 minute rest.

I would be very happy with either LI or CTTC

• Like 1

While I do like Losing It more, I believe Cut to the Chase would be a better live choice.

I they brought out a solo violinist...Losing It would be a mind-blower...albeit a mellow song.

The casual fans, who may not recognize it, would be sitting down or running for the restrooms.

Rush would have to follow-up with something heavy if they play the slower emotionally wonderful masterpiece...Losing It.

• Like 1

Cut to the Chase. I honestly can't imagine a bigger buzzkill in a live setting than watching three old guys sing about how depressing it is to be old, in front of a pretty old crowd :LOL:
  • Like 5

Cut to the Chase. I honestly can't imagine a bigger buzzkill in a live setting than watching three old guys sing about how depressing it is to be old, in front of a pretty old crowd :LOL:

Not this old man :codger: :LOL:

It would actually make me feel younger. :P

• Like 1

I would pass out if they played CttC. This is one of my favorites and I am still confused how it didn't at least get played in the Counterparts tour.

So much better than Stck it Out or Nobody's Hero.

• Like 3

Losing It is a decent song, but overloaded with keys, does Alex even play on this song? I know, Ben Mink...CTTC old school, heavy guitars, harkens back to the heavy sound that put Rush on the map. How is this even a close vote? I thought Rush fans like the guitar?

It's not that keys are bad, but when they take the place...or space as Alex says...of one of the Shining Guitar Greats of Rock, then the keyboard laced song automatically loses. When the keys are played, that Fender thingie is also gathering dust. I hear that the bass player is fairly decent also? Again, how is this even a close vote?

Cut...cut...cut....

• Like 2

Its a great song! Maybe the most heart felt and welcomed song if done right...With a guest violinist!

:codger: