• Hold Your Fire
    • Presto
    • Roll the Bones
    • Counterparts
    • Test For Echo
    • Vapor Trails
    • Snakes and Arrows
    • Clockwork Angels

Lorraine, the Power Windows Ambassador will see you now. You have quite a bit of explaining to do. No diplomatic immunity will help you here, and do not attempt album asylum. State your case!

:popcorn: :d13: ....

Lorraine, the Power Windows Ambassador will see you now. You have quite a bit of explaining to do. No diplomatic immunity will help you here, and do not attempt album asylum. State your case!

:ph34r:

Wait a minute, I get it now, this is all revenge for me giving you that Patrick Star avatar way back when
  • Like 2

I just don't like the songs at all.

I know how incomprehensible this is to you. I feel the same way when someone doesn't like an album I love.

I totally understand this. I didn't like the album at all until I heard it live. It really made all the difference. Now I really like it.

• Like 1

Wait a minute, I get it now, this is all revenge for me giving you that Patrick Star avatar way back when

My American ancestors belonged to the Know Nothing Party back in the day. And I follow suit with the rote response they had: "I know nothing." :ph34r:

Edited by Lorraine

I know how incomprehensible this is to you. I feel the same way when someone doesn't like an album I love.

I totally understand this. I didn't like the album at all until I heard it live. It really made all the difference. Now I really like it.

You are not the first person here to say something like that. It must be absolutely wonderful hearing these songs live.

• Like 1

My American ancestors belonged to the Know Nothing Party back in the day.

Fair enough, you are exempt this round for not knowing anything this round. Mind you, the highest authority will be monitoring the voting process come round 3

You are not the first person here to say something like that. It must be absolutely wonderful hearing these songs live.

It is quite amazing. Just takes it to another level entirely.

• Like 2

No, it's totally comprehensible :cheers: It was just a new opinion for me that I was curious about.

There was a time about six months or so ago when I would have said Snakes & Arrows, but a Rush fan has to be careful about what they say. These albums have their way of working their revenge on you. :yes: It's a fact! I couldn't get the songs off of Snakes out of my head for days and days and days and days and days. Almost drove me completely batty. Next thing I knew, I had a fondness for a few of the tunes.

So, watch out!!

That's why I never listen to Power Windows anymore. Fear of the Rush Revenge!!!!! :ph34r:

S&A...the more you listen to it the worse it gets.

Wins the coin flip with Presto today.

It is quite amazing. Just takes it to another level entirely.

The first album I ever bought is a perfect example i.e. Lakeside Park, In The End etc.... :)

Can I change my vote? It seems Snakes and Arrows is not quite ready to be dethroned, I could make my vote matter more

You did and a good change it was. S & A won't last much longer anyway....

Snakes must live!

Good choice on your new vote, Tex. I was going to pick that next round.

No, it's totally comprehensible :cheers: It was just a new opinion for me that I was curious about.

There was a time about six months or so ago when I would have said Snakes & Arrows, but a Rush fan has to be careful about what they say. These albums have their way of working their revenge on you. :yes: It's a fact! I couldn't get the songs off of Snakes out of my head for days and days and days and days and days. Almost drove me completely batty. Next thing I knew, I had a fondness for a few of the tunes.

So, watch out!!

That's why I never listen to Power Windows anymore. Fear of the Rush Revenge!!!!! :ph34r:

I'd have you flogged outside the Snakes embassy for this. ESPECIALLY with not voting for Presto instead.

But my foreign policy is probably no better than John Kerry's.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 2

I listened to Snakes yesterday and quite enjoyed it. I realize after, though, that it was my edited version: tracks 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 12 and 13. It helps that it's shorter.

Does anyone else have this problem: at least 50% of the time, when I want to type "to," I type "the." It's not an autocorrect thing, it's just my friggin' stupid brain.

Edited by toymaker

I listened to Snakes yesterday and quite enjoyed it. I realize after, though, that it was my edited version: tracks 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 12 and 13. It helps that it's shorter.

All the ones you picked are damn fine, anyways! Missing The Larger Bowl, though :( Love the acoustic guitar.

The Way The Wind Blows though :haz:

So, watch out!!

I'd have you flogged outside the Snakes embassy for this, but my foreign policy is probably no better than John Kerry's.

Remember when the U.S. forces played loud music in front of Noriegas complex till he surrendered? If Snakes would have been recorded at the time they would have just played it until he fell asleep and gone in and got him.

Would have taken less time, too.

No Spindrift?

Yeah, that's weird . . . I kinda like that song. I don't know what's wrong with me. A few years ago I hit my head. Needed 8 stitches. I think that might explain it.

I'm trying to picture what the Snakes & Arrows Embassy would look like.....

Well, it takes an hour for you to get to the front desk.

Can you ever find your way back out??

Yes, and you're a happy person after having gone through the embassy :moon:

No Spindrift?

Yeah, that's weird . . . I kinda like that song. I don't know what's wrong with me. A few years ago I hit my head. Needed 8 stitches. I think that might explain it.

I like Spindrift.

No Spindrift?

[shocked expression]

I think I exceeded my emoticon allotment for today already.