bu2b - an amazing musical piece

maxbeckmann

Lyrics shmyrics.

Love this song. I was a little disappointed it didn't make the CA Tour, but having been to 3 concerts on the Time Machine Tour, it was okay by me. Those strings would have made for a great version of it, though. The other large handful of CA songs that were played were still awesome.

• Like 3

Well if you HAD to cut one song from the CA tour from the album, I'm glad they cut that one. Not because I didn't like it, but because they did it on the tour before.

I really dig the track, and thought it was even better done live.

Yes, lyrically it's a bit of a turn off. Since it was released over a year before most everything else, I remember thinking: "Oh cripes, not another album where he bitches about religion...", but when listened to the whole album, you could make the argument that it's in a different context.

I also could do without the "acoustic" intro that was added to the album track.

Clem

I always thought it was a great tune! Loved it live...and when I recently went through the albums had to play it again because I forgot how much I liked it!

I was surprised they didn't do it (and BU2B2) on the CA tour...might as well just do the whole damn thing while you had the strings! (Same with Losing it....)

• Like 2

It is one of my favorites. Just super heavy. I like the cool bass and guitar beneath the Believe in what we're told section and then the bridge between that and I was brought up to believe.
  • Like 1

Not really a fan of the song.

Me neither it is a song I skip a lot when listening to Clockwork, I haven’t really thought aboot why. It just never grabbed me from the start. Perhaps really listening to the album as one piece will bring me an appreciation. The trials of adulthood don’t leave as much time to dig into high concept/story albums.

Me neither it is a song I skip a lot when listening to Clockwork, I haven’t really thought aboot why. It just never grabbed me from the start. Perhaps really listening to the album as one piece will bring me an appreciation. The trials of adulthood don’t leave as much time to dig into high concept/story albums.

I can listen to it if I have to, but I always skip it too. To me it's just a bland song. The lyrics are really the low point of the album as well.

I can listen to it if I have to, but I always skip it too. To me it's just a bland song. The lyrics are really the low point of the album as well.

Unfortunately I'm one of those clowns who also listen for Neil's lyrics as well, some say they don't pay attention to such trivialities.

Unfortunately I'm one of those clowns who also listen for Neil's lyrics as well, some say they don't pay attention to such trivialities.

I didn't used to listen to his lyrics as closely as I do now.

Oh, I need a good laugh today.

BU2B is a Absolute - Bathroom break song.

IF they play it, let's hope it is at the end of Set 1, so we get a 5 minute head start before intermission.