Album remasters digital download

MainMonkey

Hey everyone,

Sorry if it's been covered but I'm one of the fans that buys everything Rush puts out (except the R40 boxset). I have the latest remasters (sector box sets) and I've been buying the album remasters. Don't ask me why. I think I'm trying to relive the days when my new Rush albums came in the mail from RCA. My question is am I getting anything different with the digital download than I already have? Is this remaster different from the Sector sets?

The 2015 version of cos fly and rush are turing out to be soniically better. Can buy at HD tracks and other hi rez download sites DR ratings are much better 12,13 type ratings. Their are variety positive and negative of the vinyl. downloads.

To me it kind of defeats the purpose of vinyl. I have bought both 200G so far and will buy all the rest when they come out. Im a Rush junkie. If you do a download of any album, how do you plan to listen? IPod etc?? If so does the quality of the download really matter?? I have a very nice Home Theater and could download etc but I have the Lp's which to me no matter what will sound better. So why do a download at all? CD's like moving pictures I have on Bluray and if I want o I can go that route.

It is Rush. If you put a cassette in a boom box of Fly By Night and tie it to my truck and drag down the street it would still sound great because its Rush!!!!