Happy birthday, Mick! (bluefox4000)

The Analog Cub

Happiest of Birthdays my brother. I won't be listening to any Toto in your honor unless Africa or something pops on the radio... :LOL: :cheers:
  • Like 2

Thanks so much everybody!!!! i'm 30 and you know what that means??? Nearly 13 years of VT hate and going strong........looks like i won't be "Segue-ing" on that one, lol.

But thanks again. And i loved seeing Tom Waits in the tags, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

I heard Rosanna on the radio in the car on the way to the gym this morning if that helps any.... :sigh: :|
  • Like 1

I heard Rosanna on the radio in the car on the way to the gym this morning if that helps any.... :sigh: :|

That was me magically forcing Toto on you Narps

MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Mick

You must do that alot. Sticking needles in your Narps doll again I see. I can't seem to avoid Rosanna, Africa and Hold The Line no matter how hard I try.... :)
  • Like 1

Mick, you old man! I'm sorry I missed your birthday yesterday. This morning I was thinking that if you ever left TRF for whatever reason, it would be that much less of a forum.

From my heart, I wish you the best life has to offer, and here's hoping that your 30th year is the best ever!!

:hug2: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

• Like 1

Mick, you old man! I'm sorry I missed your birthday yesterday. This morning I was thinking that if you ever left TRF for whatever reason, it would be that much less of a forum.

From my heart, I wish you the best life has to offer, and here's hoping that your 30th year is the best ever!!

:hug2: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Wow. That post just touched my heart........Thanks Lorraine. :hug2:

And i'm not going anywhere. You'll have always my loud opinionated Somewhat cranky New York butt around here, lol

Mick

• Like 1