If you had only one last post here on TRF, what would you say?

The Cat 3

If you had only one last post here on TRF, what would you say?

My last post would be to say thank you to all of my Rush brothers and

sisters here for making TRF such a great place to spend time over the years.

(There really are some of the most wonderful people here).

I would also remind you not to sit too close to the television, eat your vegetables, wait

1/2 hour after eating before you go swimming and listen to Rush on a regular basis.

:dweez:

:heart: :dweez: :heart: :dweez: :heart: :dweez: :heart: :dweez:

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/characters/celebrities/rush.png?height=165

• Like 6

Caress Of Steel is the greatest album of all time. Peace and love. Chill. Be passionate about the things that you love, but don't take yourself seriously. Always show respect. Turn it up and rock on.
  • Like 2

Live long and prosper, and may the Force be with you....always. I'm off to Camelot! (it's only a model).....
  • Like 1

*the Lion mask is pulled away to reveal that I am really Old Man Withers, the owner of the haunted amusement park*

And I'd have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Rush Fans.

• Like 4

Whoa, you can take me for a little while You can take me, you can make me smile in the end

^^^^ This would work for sure.... :codger:
  • Like 2

I'd post a relatively long thank you note about how awesome this community is and how many great times I've had on here and that I never thought I'd ever care about an a message board at all until I found this site.

Then I'd skip a few lines and attempt come up with some crazy but entertaining story about why I'm leaving. Possibly about leaving to an Amish monastery to pursue my lifelong dream of becoming a Hindu Muslim catholic creation / evolutionist.

• Like 2

...and that I never thought I'd ever care about an a message board at all until I found this site.

That is so true.

A double amen.....
  • Like 1

I'd clue you all in on a great opportunity I just found out about to make $8000/month working part time from home.
  • Like 7

I'd walk away silently escaping everyone's notice with a ribbon of Geddy Lee TP trailing off the bottom of my right sneaker. Edited by geddylennon
  • Like 1