Def Leppard

JohnRogers

3 hours ago, The Cat 3 said:

I love Def Leppard and was excited with the surprise news of "Drastic Symphonies".

My fingers raced to Amazon to place my preorder.

My enthusiasm was cooled by hearing the release of the "Animal" video tease.

My only hope is that the rest of the album has some teeth to it.

My mind immediately went to something along the lines of Metallica's "S&M".

Nice, loud and dramatic...sadly, not the case here.

Being such a fanboy and a Def Leppard completist, I'll leave my preorder in place and hope the rest of the album is better.

Give it a listen and you be the judge...

Thank you for your service.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, goose said:

Thank you for that story Goose !   All fans shoukld listen to thaT   interview    .  :rose:   

• Like 2

What kind of idiot attacks a man who has a disability?  What is this world coming to?  Good grief.  My poor Rick.  Must send my condolences.  

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Krystal said:

What kind of idiot attacks a man who has a disability?  What is this world coming to?  Good grief.  My poor Rick.  Must send my condolences.  

An angry little shit who would never have done and never will do anything good with his life. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Krystal said:

I'm not condoning what the guy did but it's not really that obvious Rick Allen is disabled if you don't know who he is. It's not like he's in a wheelchair or getting around with the help of a cane. This person seems as though they were mentally unstable and just randomly attacked somebody.

On 3/20/2023 at 7:24 PM, Krystal said:

I've listened to an interview with him on John Fugelsang's show.  Shame on the attacker for this ghoulish act. Get well soon, Rick.

Maybe get a chainsaw for the other side next time it happens.  Worked for Bruce Campbell. :laugh:

Edited by invisible airwave

I finally listened to Drastic Symphonies today, there were a few songs I skipped simply because they aren't my favorite. All in all I definitely enjoyed it!  I think my favorite tracks are Paper Sun and Kings of the World.  God of War and Switch 625 are also pretty good. Pour Some Sugar on Me is not all that good with the Symphony. There is a girl singing with Joe and its cringe. I read the band doesn't even like it but they had to include it.