st paul

limbo

Question: I have 16th row floor, is that affected by the stage moving? I wouldn't think so, but it would be just my luck to get screwed like that (hey, I know your ticket says 16th row, but now you're really in 27...)

Do not quote me but I believe they will move the whole floor up then add in the back rows this only makes sense because of the platinum and gold sales I can not see them screwing those people over but then again it is ticket bastered

Question: I have 16th row floor, is that affected by the stage moving? I wouldn't think so, but it would be just my luck to get screwed like that (hey, I know your ticket says 16th row, but now you're really in 27...)

That would suck as I did pull 27th row this tour. I am checking TM as of this moment and it's say there is an 11 minute do to unexpected activity. Go figure that one out.

If they didn't move the whole floor up people would complain them to death. I would think they will add more floor seats in the back if anything.

No way will they add rows to the front. If you have a ticket that says "Row 1", they won't be telling you, "Sorry, but you're actually Row 11." They would have a near-riot on their hands. As for the people in the side sections, well, they're screwed....especially if they paid more than face value.

I had Floor Row 11 Center, so I'm very happy I sold my ticket. I'm now in Section 112, Row 4, so the stage will be a little bit farther away. Might bring my binoculars!

Edited by Principled Man

If they didn't move the whole floor up people would complain them to death. I would think they will add more floor seats in the back if anything.

No way will they add rows to the front. If you have a ticket that says "Row 1", they won't be telling you, "Sorry, but you're actually Row 11." They would have a near-riot on their hands. As for the people in the side sections, well, they're screwed....especially if they paid more than face value.

I had Floor Row 11 Center, so I'm very happy I sold my ticket. I'm now in Section 112, Row 4, so the stage will be a little bit farther away. Might bring my binoculars!

Section 112 is clearly at the other end of the venue. I myself personally would have kept R11C just for the experience of the show, so don't get me wrong on that.

Still very good seats to be had within first ten rows on the side, closest sections to the stage, and at regular price! Or, courtesy of our friends at Ticketmaster, you can buy Platinum seats two sections further back for only $400! The lesson, as always: no matter how badly you want to see a show, always check all options before clicking on those Platinum seats!
  • Like 1

Section 112 is clearly at the other end of the venue. I myself personally would have kept R11C just for the experience of the show, so don't get me wrong on that.

As I'm only 5'9", there was a danger of not seeing much of the show. :doh: Also, a friend of mine, who lives in St. Paul, said that she would love to see the Show, so that made the sale a no-brainer. It's always better to see the Show with a friend!

Personally, I like seeing the Show from the lower level, just off the floor, directly facing the stage. You get the full presentation - the video screens and the huge moving light kit especially. And you're off the floor just enough so that the fans on the floor aren't in the way!! :ebert: