Autographs?

GotPeart

Bump. Also curious if anyone has gotten anything back, signe, unsigned, RTS? I'm still waiting. I view that as a good sign that maybe they are taking time to do all of them? One can hope...

Bump. Also curious if anyone has gotten anything back, signe, unsigned, RTS? I'm still waiting. I view that as a good sign that maybe they are taking time to do all of them? One can hope...

Clarification - I sent to LA and have not gotten it back. Should have by now if it was RTS, so they are either taking time to sign and send, or someone horked my Rolling Stone mag!

got this back from Buffalo

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h123/huey0831/RUSH%20AUTOGRAPHS/AUTOGRAPH%20HYF%206-10-15%20BUFFALO%201_zpsbhhtxqew.jpg

You didn't "just" get that back, did you? The Buffalo show was in June. Just curious. :)

got this back from Buffalo

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h123/huey0831/RUSH%20AUTOGRAPHS/AUTOGRAPH%20HYF%206-10-15%20BUFFALO%201_zpsbhhtxqew.jpg

You didn't "just" get that back, did you? The Buffalo show was in June. Just curious. :)

no I got it back in june from Buffalo show

Got my LA package back yesterday, unopened and stamped "Return To Sender". At least my Exit...Stage Left LP wasn't crushed!

I'm not just saying this, but I am genuinely sorry. You didn't do very well no matter where you sent anything.

Do you have anything they signed for you in the past?

Got my LA package back yesterday, unopened and stamped "Return To Sender". At least my Exit...Stage Left LP wasn't crushed!

You don't mean the actual vinyl, do you? Because there is no reason to send that. Just send the cover. :)

Also, sorry, that totally bites. :(

Edited by Xanadu

Got my 2112 back yesterday returned to sender from Irvine, so that is everything now. And yes, I only sent the album jackets, not the vinyl! :-)

No, have never gotten anything signed by the band. But, it's all good. At least my good friend was one of the success stories. Can't say I didn't try hard enough.... :-)

Got my 2112 back yesterday returned to sender from Irvine, so that is everything now. And yes, I only sent the album jackets, not the vinyl! :-)

No, have never gotten anything signed by the band. But, it's all good. At least my good friend was one of the success stories. Can't say I didn't try hard enough.... :-)

This is very strange.

I agree it is really odd to have so many things strike out. You need to send something to mgmt., if I read your story and worked for the band I'd hook you up. You deserve something for all your effort 1000!
  • Like 2

I agree it is really odd to have so many things strike out. You need to send something to mgmt., if I read your story and worked for the band I'd hook you up. You deserve something for all your effort 1000!

Maybe send an email to Anthem and explain what you sent and where you sent it, and tell them that everything you sent got returned to you unsigned. Ask them why.

Maybe they will send you something to compensate. :)

• Like 1

Maybe send an email to Anthem and explain what you sent and where you sent it, and tell them that everything you sent got returned to you unsigned. Ask them why.

Tread lightly....I once emailed Anthem about this subject and got flamed in TRF for mentioning it.

• Like 1

Tread lightly....I once emailed Anthem about this subject and got flamed in TRF for mentioning it.

Must've been a "thebandowesyounothingandyouowethemeverything" comment. :joker:

• Like 1

Must've been a "thebandowesyounothingandyouowethemeverything" comment. :joker:

Exactly....I think some people have made it their life's work to be the band's "protectors". I think they already have their own mommies and daddies, thank you. :LOL:

Edited by Xanadu
  • Like 1

I just read that they didn't sign anything at The Forum. So I guess people who sent their stuff there got them back unsigned? Did anyone here get something signed from there?

Did anyone here call LA first to see if they would forward items to the band?

I did. Talked to someone there that said they would forward to the tour manager, but that was all they could guarantee. But, figured it was a longshot anyways since it was the last night. Phoenix also said that they forward when contacted via email, but that didn't work either. I think sometimes it is just chance based on who is working there at the time.
  • Like 2