Autographs?

GotPeart

My package was delivered to Phoenix today! Really hoping it makes it to RUSH this time! (4th time is the charm, right???)

At least I know it made it to the venue....

Edited by rush1000
  • Like 4

My package was delivered to Phoenix today! Really hoping it makes it to RUSH this time! (4th time is the charm, right???)

At least I know it made it to the venue....

I really hope it works for you this time! Sounds like your package got there in plenty of time! :)

Got my re-mastered 2112 cover back today a few minutes ago. WOOT!!!!! From the Calgary saddledome. A bit of a risk, but it paid off. First time for me. Rush rocks! Love those guys. Made my wife cry.2015-07-23%2018.07.03.jpg?dl=0

2015-07-23%2018.16.27.jpg?dl=0

Edited by ubl84work
  • Like 2

Got my re-mastered 2112 cover back today a few minutes ago. WOOT!!!!! From the Calgary saddledome. A bit of a risk, but it paid off. First time for me. Rush rocks! Love those guys. Made my wife cry.2015-07-23%2018.07.03.jpg?dl=0

2015-07-23%2018.16.27.jpg?dl=0

Hi ubl84, I put your photo up, I hope you don't mind- it is awesome! Your album looks so good with the silver signatures!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/oZDGYKroXdvaZaNxJSPoo83hf6FN2GTe4LTKUVWtRlE.jpeg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 5

Got my CD booklet back from Seattle today, looks like only Geddy signed it. That's still pretty cool though! Coincidentally, today Geddy became my favorite member of Rush :D

Really wish I would have planned this better and sent an LP.

I don't understand why only Geddy signed yours and all three signed mine. Why wouldn't they all sign your CD booklet?

No idea, I'll take a picture of it tonight and post it when I get home from work. I am guessing the signature is Geddy's based on other pictures in this thread. I'm trying not to be bitter, I still have one more Rush member's signature on something than I did last week.

Why don't you send it to Phoenix (I'd say Las Vegas, but I don't know, it might get lost there) with a short note explaining that you sent it to Seattle but only Geddy signed it, and would Alex and Neil please sign as well?

I am tempted to take your suggestion but I'm afraid it wouldn't get there in time and I'd hate to lose the one signature I have now. Any word yet on whether Irvine or LA are accepting these? Anyhow here's the pic, Geddy's signature does look a little lonely but I am still thankful even for this.

http://i.imgur.com/Gk7zooWl.jpg

• Like 3

My 1975 t-shirt came back from Seattle...unsigned.

Aw man...that sucks. I wonder why? Hard for them to sign shirts?

That's what I would guess, has anyone successfully got a shirt signed?

Got my CD booklet back from Seattle today, looks like only Geddy signed it. That's still pretty cool though! Coincidentally, today Geddy became my favorite member of Rush :D

Really wish I would have planned this better and sent an LP.

I don't understand why only Geddy signed yours and all three signed mine. Why wouldn't they all sign your CD booklet?

No idea, I'll take a picture of it tonight and post it when I get home from work. I am guessing the signature is Geddy's based on other pictures in this thread. I'm trying not to be bitter, I still have one more Rush member's signature on something than I did last week.

Why don't you send it to Phoenix (I'd say Las Vegas, but I don't know, it might get lost there) with a short note explaining that you sent it to Seattle but only Geddy signed it, and would Alex and Neil please sign as well?

I am tempted to take your suggestion but I'm afraid it wouldn't get there in time and I'd hate to lose the one signature I have now. Any word yet on whether Irvine or LA are accepting these? Anyhow here's the pic, Geddy's signature does look a little lonely but I am still thankful even for this.

http://i.imgur.com/Gk7zooWl.jpg

Apollo, maybe Geddy is trying to tell us that the nude man is him. :unsure: I don't think he would be saying he's the Mr. Steed wannabe, so it must be the naked man. :LOL:

• Like 2

Ok I sent a copy of Rolling Stone with the boys on the front to Seattle. Got it back today!http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb299/rock101dotnet/Personal%20Stuff/IMG_2025.jpg

That is pretty much what mine looks like, except the places for the signatures on mine are very different. It looks to me like they were more hurried when they did your Rolling Stone cover than they were when they did mine. On mine, Geddy's signature is more on his sleeve, and Alex's is more to the right and not overlapping somewhat on Geddy's face. Neil's signature is bigger on mine.

Edited by Lorraine

Anyone have and address or luck sending stuff other than venues that they are touring to, for signatures?

Donna Halper has mentioned a couple of times that the best way to write them is at SRO/Anthem, their management agency. I don't know if anyone has ever gotten autographs there, though. I guess it depends if Anthem forwards their mail? And then you are just reaching one guy at a time, maybe? But you never know. Maybe some other TRFers have had luck and will post! :)

Here is the address from the Anthem web page-

SRO/Anthem

189 Carlton Street,

Toronto, Ontario

Canada

M5A 2K7

Edited by blueschica

I got my picture back from Seattle today! They even said Hi to Samanrtha! Geddy didn't sign it though. Still VERY happy!

http://www.jd-photography.net/pics/IMG_2498_p.jpg

You took such a beautiful photo. How awesome is it that they remembered your daughter? I'll bet she is thrilled!

• Like 2

I got my picture back from Seattle today! They even said Hi to Samanrtha! Geddy didn't sign it though. Still VERY happy!

http://www.jd-photography.net/pics/IMG_2498_p.jpg

You took such a beautiful photo. How awesome is it that they remembered your daughter? I'll bet she is thrilled!

I just sent her a text of the picture. She was very happy! Meanwhile, it has a place of honor in my office.

• Like 2