Autographs?

GotPeart

So guys, let me get your opinion on this. What day would be better for my item to arrive in Buffalo (the show is June 10). Have it arrive on the 9th? Or the 8th?

Ok I am bumping my question here...sorry if it sounds silly but I do worry about it being there "too early". They won't be there the 8th, they will be there the 9th but then I don't want it to arrive too late on the 9th either. :)

I've heard as long as it's not more than a few days early, it should be ok. So I would think the 8th would be ok. It hopefully shouldn't be too early, but if you can aim for the 9th, that would probably be the best.

• Like 1

Something from Verizon Ampitheater was waiting for me now that I walked in the door. Haven't opened it yet. I know it's my Permanent Waves booklet, whether it is signed or not I don't know. I thought it might be cool to share the moment here via my own Periscope feed in a few moments.

I'll post a link in the main Rush forum as there is no spoiler here in the package. Edited by anthem74

I didnt see it anywhere inless I missed it, but are there any more dates after Buffalo that have been confirmed that will accept mail for autographs?

I don't think anyone has listed anywhere else specifically. You can always try contacting places. i know in the thread for the CA tour some people got things signed by mailing to the Key Center in Seattle; the band is going there again, you could try to contact that venue. I also saw they are at the Maverik Center in Salt Lake City, we used to live there (SLC not the Maverik Center ha ha) and they are very friendly there, you could maybe try there contacting that venue as well ?? Good luck.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

I just got my swag today so I might send in my R40 tour book. At least the cover has a lot of blank space and the signatures would show up well on it. :)
  • Like 2

How do you post pics? Via an external sharing site? I totally forgot how. I could post my cd booklet here for those who didn't see the Periscope feed.

How do you post pics? Via an external sharing site? I totally forgot how. I could post my cd booklet here for those who didn't see the Periscope feed.

Yes you need an external link, like from Photobucket or similar site and then either put the image tags on each end of it or click the image button above the text window and paste it in there.

Edited by EagleMoon

Hope you can do this, would love to see it!

• Like 1

Success from Greensboro, NC! Received my Hemispheres LP signed by all 3! Very happy guy here today. It is a gift for my son's birthday, so they personalized it to him.

On cloud 9!

Awesome! I am sending my Hemispheres album to Buffalo so I am crossing my fingers. :)

Success from Greensboro, NC! Received my Hemispheres LP signed by all 3! Very happy guy here today. It is a gift for my son's birthday, so they personalized it to him.

On cloud 9!

Sweet! Let's hope we have the same succeess with the items we are sending to Buffalo.

I will be mailing mine out, from The Bronx, NY, Thursday. :drool:

Any guesses as to who actually personalized it to me? I've read either Geddy or Neil personalize them. Not familiar with their handwriting though. Edited by anthem74

Any guesses as to who actually personalized it to me? I've read either Geddy or Neil personalize them. Not familiar with their handwriting though.

Considering the size of the letters and Geddy's signature, I would think it was probably him.

Sweet - glad to hear of the success from G'boro. Mine should be arriving any day now (I'm just down the road in the Raleigh area). Having it mailed to my office, with my house as the "Return to Sender" address.

I recieved my Roll the Bones LP cover signed from Greensboro...

Last tour I recieved my rare counterparts LP cover signed . That one I was sweating bullets about getting lost . There wasn't much vinyl pressed in. 90s so that one would have been hard to replace ....

• Like 1

Those of you who sent items in, how many days beforehand did they arrive at the venue? I'm just wondering if I have time to mail something to Columbus or whether I should just send it to Buffalo. Edited by EagleMoon

Those of you who sent items in, how many days beforehand did they arrive at the venue? I'm just wondering if I have time to mail something to Columbus or whether I should just send it to Buffalo.

I plan to go to the post office tomorrow to send my item to Buffalo, specifying that I want it delivered on either the 8th or the 9th and I will see what the postal clerk says. I am sure you can do a 3-day delivery with delivery confirmation or something like that. That way you have a better idea that it will get there on time. Columbus might be a stretch right now unless you want to pay overnight charges with the weekend coming up.

Those of you who sent items in, how many days beforehand did they arrive at the venue? I'm just wondering if I have time to mail something to Columbus or whether I should just send it to Buffalo.

I plan to go to the post office tomorrow to send my item to Buffalo, specifying that I want it delivered on either the 8th or the 9th and I will see what the postal clerk says. I am sure you can do a 3-day delivery with delivery confirmation or something like that. That way you have a better idea that it will get there on time. Columbus might be a stretch right now unless you want to pay overnight charges with the weekend coming up.

That's kind of what I was thinking too. I wasn't really seriously thinking about sending something in until I got the tour booklet and I thought that would be perfect. The cover is really slick though, hopefully it wouldn't smear.