retro basses

dakota2112

Not sure which would be worse...Geddy playing the Steinberger or Alex playing the Signature.

Now, if they busted out the Rick 4080 and the the EDS-1275, that would be epic!

I don't think he has that doubleneck anymore :(

Supposedly the fuckiing thing weighs a ton.

Ya that's what they say but didn't "skinny 70's Ged" swing it around for a whole show? I'm sure he can pick it up for one song. I think the double neck he strapped on for all 10 min of Xanadu was also a Rick.. I wonder what that weighs..

EDIT:..guess I should read all the posts I'm quoting before I post. What Im saying here might not make sense.. Was the double neck the 4080 or the 1275?

Geddy never played entire shows with the double neck. As far as I know he only used it on Xanadu and A Passage to Bangkok

Not sure which would be worse...Geddy playing the Steinberger or Alex playing the Signature.

Now, if they busted out the Rick 4080 and the the EDS-1275, that would be epic!

I don't think he has that doubleneck anymore :(

Supposedly the fuckiing thing weighs a ton.

Ya that's what they say but didn't "skinny 70's Ged" swing it around for a whole show? I'm sure he can pick it up for one song. I think the double neck he strapped on for all 10 min of Xanadu was also a Rick.. I wonder what that weighs..

EDIT:..guess I should read all the posts I'm quoting before I post. What Im saying here might not make sense.. Was the double neck the 4080 or the 1275?

Geddy never played entire shows with the double neck. As far as I know he only used it on Xanadu and A Passage to Bangkok

There's a big difference between the weight of a Fender Jazz bass (9 lbs average) and a double neck which probably weighs close to 15 or 20. As you get older you feel every ounce of weight..

• Like 1