How to get your RUSH tickets

djfunkywill

OK, so you couldn't get any decent seats. Please don't fret. There are many options left. You should be able to get tickets for face value or maybe even less. Here's how:

1. Radio station call-ins. Rush is being promoted on classic and hard rock radio stations. Many of these stations have radio call-in contests and online entries. The call-ins usually happen when the concert is announced and again shortly before they come to town. Listen a lot to find out when they will have the call-ins and be ready to call whenever they do it. I've had success with this.

2. As the concert approaches, many VIP tickets that have been unsold will intermittently be resold as regular price seats. You have to check the ticket website multiple times each day but you might be surprised what pops up from time to time.

3. Craigslist. Even though people have all kinds of ridiculous prices weeks before the concert, prices usually fall to face value or below within a few days of the show. No one wants to eat a couple hundred dollars worth of tickets. If a private owner has tickets for sale a few days before the show, he is getting nervous and will often be happy to unload them at face value. Pay attention to some other shows in your area and see what happens on craigslist just before the concert. Only a few major pop acts will command full price within a few days of a concert.

4. Go anyway and see what happens. You might find professionals selling tickets which will go for cheap if you are patient and wait for the concert to start or maybe you'll find people with extra tickets.

There is no reason anyone on this forum should miss RUSH. Where there is a will, there is a way. Good luck, people!

• Like 4

I remember seeing some people enjoying the show from outside the venue on the time machine tour

Go for the tailgates and after parties.

Have a friend skype it to you?

I remember seeing some people enjoying the show from outside the venue on the time machine tour

Go for the tailgates and after parties.

Have a friend skype it to you?

ah, my wording wasn't clear. I was inside looking out. atlanta is way too far a drive just to sit outside a venue haha

OK, so you couldn't get any decent seats. Please don't fret. There are many options left. You should be able to get tickets for face value or maybe even less. Here's how:

1. Radio station call-ins. Rush is being promoted on classic and hard rock radio stations. Many of these stations have radio call-in contests and online entries. The call-ins usually happen when the concert is announced and again shortly before they come to town. Listen a lot to find out when they will have the call-ins and be ready to call whenever they do it. I've had success with this.

2. As the concert approaches, many VIP tickets that have been unsold will intermittently be resold as regular price seats. You have to check the ticket website multiple times each day but you might be surprised what pops up from time to time.

3. Craigslist. Even though people have all kinds of ridiculous prices weeks before the concert, prices usually fall to face value or below within a few days of the show. No one wants to eat a couple hundred dollars worth of tickets. If a private owner has tickets for sale a few days before the show, he is getting nervous and will often be happy to unload them at face value. Pay attention to some other shows in your area and see what happens on craigslist just before the concert. Only a few major pop acts will command full price within a few days of a concert.

4. Go anyway and see what happens. You might find professionals selling tickets which will go for cheap if you are patient and wait for the concert to start or maybe you'll find people with extra tickets.

There is no reason anyone on this forum should miss RUSH. Where there is a will, there is a way. Good luck, people!

Who knew #1 still exists?

Actually who knew FM radio still exists?

Have not listened to AM/FM in over 15 years.

Let me guess, Loud car commercial every 11 minutes still the norm???

'Hey this is Douchebag and Armpit in the morning, don't forget, 78th caller wins tickets to Rush'

'And don't forget Fat Johnny will be down at Lifeson Ford Saturday between 2-6 with free Papa John's and Pepsi giving away a 2nd pair of tickets"

• Like 1

Those are all good suggestions but keep in mind that the only way some fans can see them is to travel. So, the wait and see approach or taking a chance on calling into a radio station isn't always possible for a lot of people.

Thank you. No money means exactly that to some people - no money.

Homeless people always enjoy free concerts