WANTED Toronto Floor-tickets! :)

RushLina

Hi Rushians!

Im looking for

*1 floor-ticket on the 17th

*1 floor-ticket on the 19th

Do you have an extra you really want to get rid of? Please send me a PM :) :notworthy:

Regards from Sweden

Can't help you out,

But I hope you can make it. Cool pic!! :) :rush:

I'm not sure how much you're willing to spend on each ticket but did you check and see if there were any platinum or gold VIP tickets left for the shows? Since you're just getting a single ticket some of those might still be available.

Unless you are looking for friendly faces to sit with, you can always try this site, floors starting at $186.

http://www.ticketnet...ts-2485739.aspx

Usually I do the Toronto and Montreal shows religiously, but I'll be in France that week instead. Represent well for me!

:cheers:

Edited by Godeater2112
  • Like 1

Hi!

I did get hold on a Presale Silver VIP-ticket for Montreal, but omg, those prices :facepalm: If I could get a decent 'normal-priced' ticket for Toronto it would be awesome!

Unfortunately in not staying more than a week otherwise I would buy the Vanouver-ticket right now!! Thanks anyway for the offer Cygnus 2112 :hi:

I don't get all this 'floor seating' anyway! Who wants to sit down on a Rush-concert?? It's a mystery!

• Like 2

I don't get all this 'floor seating' anyway! Who wants to sit down on a Rush-concert?? It's a mystery!

You wont be sitting on the main floor.

But you'll have an assigned seat... or should I say location where you'll stand rather than having 5,000 crazy people rushing the stage and trying to push their way to the front.

It's far from elegant, but it's better than the alternative which is nothing more than a primitive cattle call.

ETA: there are actual seats on the main floor which is nice for before the show and during intermission.. but once the lights go down the entire floor will stand for the duration.

Edited by Snaked
  • Like 1

I personally do love the nerv wrackning minutes before the doors open, you've been waiting all day outside the arena, the doors open, you run for your life up to the front and center, if you get there (you're extremely lucky), and it's the best feeling in the world :7up: At least everyone then has the chance for front row!

But that's the primitive European-way :AlienSmiley: I have to add, sometimes I do appreciate seats :)