Becoming very frustrated with Ticketmaster

Zurisht

Brokers are here to stay. It's simply the marketplace.

Tickets are more expensive now, but easier to obtain. All you need is a computer and credit card.

For those who lament brokers and fees and the like, imagine taking hours to stand in the cold somewhere in the hopes of getting some kind of good seat. No thanks - I'd rather make coffee and buy at home, Amex in hand, tunes blasting.

• Like 1

The net and credit cards not only make it easier for the individual ticket buyer to get their tickets, but the scalpers and brokers as well. Doing so creates an actual shortage of good seats but in reality its an artificial scarcity. When you and i see no tickets available for face value we fear if we dont act now and pay the inflated prices someone else will and then there actually will be a shortage of seats. Its a herd-fear mentality flamed by the corruption of ticket sales. "We fight the fire, while we're feeding the flames." It probably is here to stay but that doesnt mean we cant bitch about it. Who here woulnd not rather have ticket scalping be illegal and enforceble?
  • Like 1

I don't see the two shows in LA will fill up at all. Nose bleed seats are in the $400 range. Mid range seats are $700 and up. Close seats are Unatainable. 10 grand and up. I ain't going this year. F that. Will wait for the dvd. Boom.

I don't see the two shows in LA will fill up at all. Nose bleed seats are in the $400 range. Mid range seats are $700 and up. Close seats are Unatainable. 10 grand and up. I ain't going this year. F that. Will wait for the dvd. Boom.

All those resale seats for the LA shows are going to scale down in price as the dates draw closer...except for the close up seats, which inevitably somebody with pockets will sigh and pull the trigger on.

They never should have allowed VIP tickets to be picked up until the day of the show. PERIOD!. Will call would have taken the scalper out of the mix. IMO

I know brokers that sell VIP tickets with will call pick up only.

The other drawback with will call pick up is if a true fan buys a Vip tickets and something happens whrer they cannot go to the show they be stuck with eating the ticket.