If your going to the concert!!!!

nicky6

I am taking 5 friends....and my 10 year son,first concert ever !! he has been asking me to go to see RUSH since he was 5-6....Cant wait to his face,when I hand him his ticket !!
  • Like 3

I am taking 5 friends....and my 10 year son,first concert ever !! he has been asking me to go to see RUSH since he was 5-6....Cant wait to his face,when I hand him his ticket !!

Bring earplugs...............................Although the venue supplies them too.

Edited by calirush

:facepalm: Decided not to go. My buddy called me up this morning and asked if I wanted to go to the Toronto show in June. I made a quick decision and said "pass." I'm trying to be more responsible with money, and I've also rationalized the decision by saying I've seen them before and there's bound to be a million youtube posts and probably a DVD. But . . . :( I'll probably regret it.

Virtual hugs welcome.

Or . . . slaps, I guess.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

:facepalm: Decided not to go. My buddy called me up this morning and asked if I wanted to go to the Toronto show in June. I made a quick decision and said "pass." I'm trying to be more responsible with money, and I've also rationalized the decision by saying I've seen them before and there's bound to be a million youtube posts and probably a DVD. But . . . :( I'll probably regret it.

Virtual hugs welcome.

You are going to regret it is right.

And Toronto! Of all places!!

Shame on you.

Your Rush fan rating just plummeted. :yes:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Virtual hugs welcome.

Or . . . slaps, I guess.

Years ago, Stevie Ray Vaughn played our county fair. I had a easy opportunity to go, but I thought it was more bother than it was worth...loud obnoxious people, terrible sound, etc. etc. 3 days later his helicopter crashed and he died. I regretted not going to that concert ever since. Live no regrets.

If your money situation is tight, get cheap seats.

• Like 3

Virtual hugs welcome.

Or . . . slaps, I guess.

Years ago, Stevie Ray Vaughn played our county fair. I had a easy opportunity to go, but I thought it was more bother than it was worth...loud obnoxious people, terrible sound, etc. etc. 3 days later his helicopter crashed and he died. I regretted not going to that concert ever since. Live no regrets.

If your money situation is tight, get cheap seats.

I would definitely try to go to Toronto. I have heard there's a good chance they might film those dates. Then if you didn't go you'd really be kicking yourself.

Yes people please. leave the cell phnes and cameras in the car. your not a professinal photgrapher anyway, and just enjoy the show, there will plenty of others that will do that job for you.. you pay all that money. Once when i was at the POLICE reunion show in 2007, this dude next to me was playing with his phone the entire show. not just once in a while. it made me sick..

Going to the show with my wife, not the quintessence of a Rush fanatic but she enjoies the concert.

Thank God I got rid of the moron that came with me to the London 2013 gig and spent the whole first part of the show toying with his smartphone.

I had to take him back on Earth....

Going to the Vancouver show with my BFF and I'm attending the Seattle for a fantastic family bonding experience with my dad, my cuz, and the #1 pervert, my uncle!

Going to two... Austin and Dallas. Austin with the kids. Dallas with a friend-to-be-determined.... gotta decide who I like the most.

I am really, really, really considering making a trip to either Montreal or Calgary, for two entirely different reasons. Montreal lets me see an old friend. Calgary lets me hike Banff. But at the same time, I am trying to decide if I really want to drop that kind of coin for a show in Canada. I am thinking I might go to Banff regardless, but skip both shows entirely.

Regardless, at every show, my phone stays in the pocket... save for one selfie with the kids. Now, for a point of clarification, my kids will be 21 and 19 at show time. They may not want the selfie this time around....

• Like 1

Taking my wife to her 3rd straight tour show, for the New Orleans date.

I told her before the TM Tour,(her 1st Rush show) you just have to understand, I will be in the zone...

She did not understand what that meant, after it she said, I get it. 15,000 of you in that arena.

She loved TM, and CA tour and is looking forward to R40.

• Like 1

I'm taking my daughter to the Atlanta, Toronto (night 2), and Montreal shows. She has been with me every tour since T4E. We are also visiting Niagara Falls and some Family in Akron. She graduated college last year so I told her that it is her college graduation gift a year late. We are both excited. The timing of the dates could not have been better for both of us.
  • Like 1

I'm taking several important people...

June 8, Columbus - I'll be visiting my cousins in Ohio the weekend leading up to the show, and while my two older first-cousins both declined, I get to bring my 14-year-old first-cousin-once-removed to his first ever concert! I can't wait! :haz:

June 10, Buffalo - After flying home to the 'Cuse from Columbus, I'm hoping to bring my current crush (do people still use that word..."crush"?) to the Buffalo show. If she says no, I still have a couple dude friends in the area who are actual Rush fans. We shall see.

July 21, Portland - I can't WAIT for this show (though am sad at the thought that it may be my last ever RUSH show). I'm flying out West to visit my best friend from college, and he's the guy who got me into RUSH in the first place, 10 years ago. We have seen them together once, but it was almost 5 years ago. Couldn't think of a better person to see my likely final RUSH show with. :cheers:

• Like 1