Need help on which rush album I want signed?

Bytor and the Snow-Dog

I'd say pick an album you may have a copy of. Just choose something you can also afford to lose

Definitely. There's always a chance you might not get it back.

for me i would pick my favourite but thats ugh because they are all good if i could id get Alex and Geddy to sign Rush and then id get the three of them to sign 2112! lol good luck.

I would pick the album that is closest to when you first discovered Rush.

That's what I did. I sent them AFTK since that was my first album.

• Like 1

I was going to send my original ATWAS since that was my first...but then decided that I wanted Hemispheres signed, so I sent THAT and got it back! (and Alex signed it on the guy's ass!)

Where do you send the albums to get them signed?

I was going to send my original ATWAS since that was my first...but then decided that I wanted Hemispheres signed, so I sent THAT and got it back! (and Alex signed it on the guy's ass!)

There's a thread on here somewhere with good details...but the quick and dirty is to get a self addressed stamped envelope that will fit what you want signed, (don't seal it) get another envelope and put what you want signed, and a note saying how you want it personalized....then put everything into another envelope and send it to a local venue where the band is playing. I forget to whom they said to address the package.

There's a thread on here somewhere with good details...but the quick and dirty is to get a self addressed stamped envelope that will fit what you want signed, (don't seal it) get another envelope and put what you want signed, and a note saying how you want it personalized....then put everything into another envelope and send it to a local venue where the band is playing. I forget to whom they said to address the package.

I believe it was Ray Danniels.

I forgot that Rush did this, and if I can't see them, I am going to send something to Seattle, but what should I send? I don't have an album, and the only official dvds I have are RIR and CA. I have RTB and VT cds. Everything else I have is on a USB stick.

Can I just send a blank sheet of paper? This way the three of them can feel free to write me a little note too. :LOL:

I forgot that Rush did this, and if I can't see them, I am going to send something to Seattle, but what should I send? I don't have an album, and the only official dvds I have are RIR and CA. I have RTB and VT cds. Everything else I have is on a USB stick.

Can I just send a blank sheet of paper? This way the three of them can feel free to write me a little note too. :LOL:

I think they only sign Rush merchandise of some sort, and almost always personalize it.

You don´t have their albums...?

You don´t have their albums...?

You know, I just got this as well. Did you never have any or did you just get rid of them over the years?

I believe it was Liam Burt, their tour manager

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn108/hetfieldinn/photo.jpg

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn108/hetfieldinn/IMG_1790.jpg

I have all of their albums up to grace under pressure, and clockwork angels. Need help on which one I want signed the most, I have no favorites cause their all so good :/ help!

You need others to do your thinking & deciding for you? :huh:

I believe it was Liam Burt, their tour manager

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn108/hetfieldinn/photo.jpg

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn108/hetfieldinn/IMG_1790.jpg

So cool....I think I may try this on the upcoming tour. Sounds like you'd want to send something that you would enjoy having signed, but not something you would be devastated to lose should it not come back to you. The trick is to find that happy medium, apparently. ;)