rivenrdell good or skip

nicky6

Skip. Because it never ends, lol. it's like.........ok good song it.......oh wait your not done. OK NOW your finished ya know........oh more........o......k. Ah now you're........GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

lol.

Mick

• Like 2

Fly By Night is one of my favourite albums by the band, but in my head it's only got 7 tracks. I suppose I'd listen to the song again for charity, if people pledged money for some good cause for each second I could bear listening...
  • Like 1

Rivendell is a great song. It is simple and beautiful, and it holds a lot of personal meaning for me.

Is your name Bilbo by chance? :)

• Like 3

Rivendell is a great song. It is simple and beautiful, and it holds a lot of personal meaning for me.

I don't understand?????

No, my name is not Bilbo. :)

I thought maybe it was. :LOL:

• Like 1

I love Rivendell, it's really beautiful, and I wish Rush could have made more songs like this one.

I really hope they play it live now on their R40 Tour, togheter with Resist and Heart Full Of Soul.

Infact I love it so much that I decided years ago that it shall be my funeral song, so it will be the last Rush song I ever hear! :)

• Like 2

I don't understand?????

Rivendell and the Misty Mountains are both fictional geographic names from The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Bilbo Baggins, a hobbit, is the main protagonist in the story.

I don't understand?????

Rivendell and the Misty Mountains are both fictional geographic names from The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Bilbo Baggins, a hobbit, is the main protagonist in the story.

Blue J, thank you. I never read Lord of the Rings since I was always the type who went the opposite direction of whatever was the current rage. When I was in high school, that was the rage, and it forever turned me off to reading the books.

I think I read an interview once when they were listening to one of their songs in the studio control room (pretty sure it was rivendell) and fell asleep. Yeah that's me. :zzz:
  • Like 1

I don't understand?????

Blue J, thank you. I never read Lord of the Rings since I was always the type who went the opposite direction of whatever was the current rage. When I was in high school, that was the rage, and it forever turned me off to reading the books.

Oh seriously? I thought you were kidding that you didn't understand. Especially with all of the movies too.

• Like 1

I think I read an interview once when they were listening to one of their songs in the studio control room (pretty sure it was rivendell) and fell asleep. Yeah that's me. :zzz:

If that's true that is one HILARIOUS visual, lol

Mick

I don't understand?????

I only kind of knew this because I have 20 somethings for children.... :codger:

I don't understand?????

I feel the some way about Harry Potter. The entire time I worked at Borders it was a huge deal. I even had to put up this huge cardboard castle that displayed the enourmous dvd roll out for the series. A display so big you could walk in it.

This turned me off to the series for ever and I've never read one single word of the books,

I don't understand?????

Oh seriously? I thought you were kidding that you didn't understand. Especially with all of the movies too.

Yes, i was serious. I was never a big movie fan either. I've never even seen Star Wars. :LOL: