Selling Like Crazy

upstateNYfan

Considering tickets on the floor in row 10 are $500, row 15 $375 and row 20 $150 I would not be happy with you walking up the aisle and standing beside me to get a better view.

Tell that to the many people who were doing it as well. Security had no problem with it as long as you were not there for any length of time and no one was arguing with each other about it.

LOL. I have and I do tell people who are doing it. So if security lets you do it, it's okay?

Still not quite sure why guys bother arguing that this is righteous behavior, when it's clear that it's not.

Again...how do you answer to the fact that when you're doing it, you're blocking others' views, EVEN if it's temporary?

Considering tickets on the floor in row 10 are $500, row 15 $375 and row 20 $150 I would not be happy with you walking up the aisle and standing beside me to get a better view.

That's what Bozo 1 and Bozo 2 are ignoring. They don't CARE that other people paid money to be in those areas, they think they're entitled because they've gotten away with it in the past.

They're still being rude and inconsiderate. They just don't think so. Bozo 1 there, he CLAIMS he's stoked that others made it up to front row where he supposedly paid his way (doubtful - seat crashers never pay up front prices), but he's probably lying.

Neither of the guys in this thread defending section crashing have said ONE word about how they justify the disparity between themselves trying to get freebies and people who paid to be up front. Oh, wait, my bad. Bozo 1 said he didn't feel bad for the "chumps who overpaid."

So you can see how that guy gives a f**k about anybody around him, despite him claiming he's happy for everyone.

LOL. Scab behavior. When it's all stripped down to its base form, all those guys are saying is 'We don't care about other people and we don't respect proper concert etiquette.'

They can respond and post and justify all they like, but in the end, they're just guys who don't care about other people.

Your full of sh**!! You don't know me and how I treat others at a concert. Get over yourself. Its not all about you. BTW, do you wear that tie 24/7?

You've made it clear that you don't give a f**k about others at a concert. You are the one exhibiting 'all about you' behavior. Not I. I respect everyone at a show. I stay in the seat I paid for.

I'm glad to see that there is such a high demand for these tickets, but at the same time I am outraged at these ticket prices. For the CA tour, I was able to score the same tickets for half the price. I was unable to score anything in any of the pre-sales for Philly (even with refreshing at 10:00:00). General sale tickets for the Philly show have all sold out, and only platinum tickets are left.

I don't know about the US, but here in Europe people always complain that "prices have gone up 50% since 1996".

Yeah well... but their nominal wages have gone up AT LEAST 70% since 1996. For some weird reason they never remember that.

Edited by Detonator

I'm glad to see that there is such a high demand for these tickets, but at the same time I am outraged at these ticket prices. For the CA tour, I was able to score the same tickets for half the price. I was unable to score anything in any of the pre-sales for Philly (even with refreshing at 10:00:00). General sale tickets for the Philly show have all sold out, and only platinum tickets are left.

I don't know about the US, but here in Europe people always complain that "prices have gone up 50% since 1996".

Yeah well... but their nominal wages have gone up AT LEAST 70% since 1996. For some weird reason they never remember that.

In the US wages have gone down not up. You see the US does not care if a person makes enough to live on. Got to keep McDonalds hamburgers cheap ya know.

Edited by John V