Buffalo Platinum??

Weatherman2112

So, I stumbled on the platinum ticket classification when looking at the Buffalo show. In case you havn't seen it, the band has set aside lots of awesome seats. They are being sold at a higher price but I think a pretty fair price. Last evening there were seats available in the 2nd and 3rd row for the $450 to $550 range. Yes, it's expensive but the same seats from scalpers are over a grand.....some well over a grand.

But then as I looked at other shows I realised that no other venues are offering this platinum plan. Why? It's a great idea! Real fans can actually get a great seat without having to pay scalper prices. And the band gets the money instead of the greaseballs. Anybody know why they wouldn't just do this at all shows instead of just one? It's so frustrating.

I can't figure out how such a popular band that's been in the game for so long can't have people around them making sure that the ticket buying experience for such a loyal fan base is the absolute best it can be. It's a real shame.

...platinum ticket classification... ...a pretty fair price... ...2nd and 3rd row for the $450 to $550 range...

...Real fans can actually get a great seat without having to pay scalper prices... ... It's a real shame.

:LMAO: sorry had to do it.