Ticketmaster Ticket looks strange

OldRod

I got a ticket for the opening night show in Tulsa through Ticketmaster. But when I go to print the ticket from my account, it is pretty much blank. It shows the sec/row/seat, but nothing else. No venue information, date or time. Doesn't even say what show the ticket is for. I've never seen a ticket like this before.

Is this something new Ticketmaster is doing? Or did something get screwed up with my order?

I am trying to email Ticketmaster about it, but their support email page keeps timing out on me :(

That's what I'm thinking. Any way to contact ticketmaster besides their email site that keeps timing out? :(

*edit* nm, found a phone number... calling now

Edited by OldRod

After being on hold for 20 minutes, the guy at Ticketmaster "assures" me that this is a good ticket, as long as it has the barcode on it, which it does. I'm just not so sure... I'd hate to get to the show that night and have it not work.

Is there any way to scan the barcode to see what it contains?

• Like 1

Take a picture of the ticket on your computer screen, send the picture to your email and print out the picture.

Not sure what you are saying here... I can print the ticket, it's just that it has not venue/date/time/band info on it. All it shows is my order number, my name and the sec/row/seat.

Take a picture of the ticket on your computer screen, send the picture to your email and print out the picture.

Not sure what you are saying here... I can print the ticket, it's just that it has not venue/date/time/band info on it. All it shows is my order number, my name and the sec/row/seat.

Does any of that stuff show when you look at it on the computer?

If you have the barcode you should be good since they will scan that when you enter the venue. Did they give you and order or receipt number with your purchase? They usually do this. Make sure you have that number and the card you used to get the tickets with you when you go to the venue just to be sure. If there's a problem with your printed version, you can go to the ticket window with your order number and they will print the tickets out for you there.

The order number is your friend, use it if there's any trouble getting into the venue.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 2

No, it looks the same on the monitor as when it prints.

I loaded the ticket in the Ticketmaster app on my phone and it shows the same way, but underneath it, it lists all the date/time/band info, so I'm hoping it's ok. I will take my receipt and order confirmation along to Tulsa just in case :)

• Like 1

I got a ticket for the opening night show in Tulsa through Ticketmaster. But when I go to print the ticket from my account, it is pretty much blank. It shows the sec/row/seat, but nothing else. No venue information, date or time. Doesn't even say what show the ticket is for. I've never seen a ticket like this before.

Is this something new Ticketmaster is doing? Or did something get screwed up with my order?

I am trying to email Ticketmaster about it, but their support email page keeps timing out on me :(

That would make me crazy cause it doesnt look legit. Bring the ticket, printouts of the email confirmation etc. with you... You could also stop by a venue box office at some point and confirm.

No, it looks the same on the monitor as when it prints.

I loaded the ticket in the Ticketmaster app on my phone and it shows the same way, but underneath it, it lists all the date/time/band info, so I'm hoping it's ok. I will take my receipt and order confirmation along to Tulsa just in case :)

Just saw this - yes, just bring all that with you.

You could also stop by a venue box office at some point and confirm.

Well the venue is about 120 miles away from where I live - wouldn't be that easy to swing by :)

I would think any Ticketmaster location could be able to tell you if it's okay.

Call me old school. This is why I make them Print the tickets and pay to have it shipped and tracked to me.

Takes all the potential for error off me, and ALL on them.

I hope this ticket works for you.

I printed mine out and they look fine. I even saved the page (might be timed out by now) with the tickets on it.

I still will take my order number, the fullpage tickets and the credit card I used to purchse them with.

I would verify they are indeed real. Could be a scam? I hope not, but mine printed perfectly from TM.

I printed mine out and they look fine. I even saved the page (might be timed out by now) with the tickets on it.

I still will take my order number, the fullpage tickets and the credit card I used to purchse them with.

I would verify they are indeed real. Could be a scam? I hope not, but mine printed perfectly from TM.

Agree-

Take your ID, blood sample, urine sample everything.

No way I would chance this.

• Like 2

Agree-

Take your ID, blood sample, urine sample everything.

No way I would chance this.

:LOL:

Did you get an email from them?

Its a while before the show, give it a little bit of time. It might just be a clitch. If you want to check the barcode, go to Ticketmaster exchange and enter your bar code as if you are going to sell the ticket. I think when you enter the barcode it will pull up the event. If the barcode is bad it will tell you its a invalid barcode.

Worse case scenario, get to the venue early, so if you do have any problems the day of the show you will have time to work with the box office and ticketmaster.

120 miles is nothing.

I've gone 1400 miles one way with no tickets for Metallica (Portland) Page Plant (Vancouver) Page Plant (Gorge) Page Plant (Portland and a couple of Mariner games. Was able to get tickets with no problem for all the shows all below face value and with very good seats.

The same year I did Page Plant (Kansas City) with no tickets. Ended up with 3rd row seats. Only problem was I forgot to ask for Page side of the stage.

Just trying to tell you don't stress out about itwill work out one way or another.

Well the venue is about 120 miles away from where I live - wouldn't be that easy to swing by :)

Same exact thing happened with my tickets to MSG. Eventually the name of the band and venue appeared on the ticket, a couple weeks after purchasing. Keep checking you tickets in your ticketmaster account, the glitch will probably be corrected before the show, and if the barcode is verified, they should be good either way. But part of what we are paying for is to see RUSH on the ticket?

I'm officially old.. I'd rather camp in the rain for days for a ticket before dealing with all this computer scamming middleman over-priced bullshit we deal with now..

In 2012 I bought three tickets for me and a couple friends that turned out to be counterfeit.. I was so pissed at the time but luckily it was only Van Halen..!

Same exact thing happened with my tickets to MSG. Eventually the name of the band and venue appeared on the ticket, a couple weeks after purchasing. Keep checking you tickets in your ticketmaster account, the glitch will probably be corrected before the show, and if the barcode is verified, they should be good either way. But part of what we are paying for is to see RUSH on the ticket?

Thanks for this advice. I just checked back and now the ticket shows up with all the information on it. Printing that out now :) I feel so much better!