MGM Grand Seating Choices

DigitalMan43

Wow, the Vegas tickets are way more expensive than the other two shows I'm going to. There are two choices on TicketsToday:

$179.00 Reserved Price One

$114.00 Reserved Price Two

The seating chart doesn't tell me which sections are Price One vs. Price Two. It just has sections marked as Floor, Lower and Upper. Does anyone know?

I'm trying to figure out if Price Two would be good enough for this show or if I should go for Price One.

Thanks.

OK, this was really screwed up. This hasn't happened on the other two shows I'm going to. I decided to go for the $114 seats. The first seats I got said it was in section 11 on the first screen, then after I clicked continue there was a "See Details" you could click on, so I did that. In the Details, it said the seats where in section 117, not 11!!! 117 doesn't even exist on the seating chart, but if it did exist, it would be off the side of the stage which would be terrible seats. Not knowing what to do and not wanting section 117, I gave these seats up and tried again. The same thing happened again. The first screen said section 4 and the Details said section 49, which doesn't exist either! So I bought the second set of seats having no clue whatsoever where they really would be. The purchase email said section 4. So now I know the first screen was correct and the details was wrong, which means I gave up section 11 which would have been much better. Oh well, it will be great anywhere I sit. Luckily I got great seats for Bristow/DC and Denver so it wasn't as important that I get great seats for Vegas.

OK, this was really screwed up. This hasn't happened on the other two shows I'm going to. I decided to go for the $114 seats. The first seats I got said it was in section 11 on the first screen, then after I clicked continue there was a "See Details" you could click on, so I did that. In the Details, it said the seats where in section 117, not 11!!! 117 doesn't even exist on the seating chart, but if it did exist, it would be off the side of the stage which would be terrible seats. Not knowing what to do and not wanting section 117, I gave these seats up and tried again. The same thing happened again. The first screen said section 4 and the Details said section 49, which doesn't exist either! So I bought the second set of seats having no clue whatsoever where they really would be. The purchase email said section 4. So now I know the first screen was correct and the details was wrong, which means I gave up section 11 which would have been much better. Oh well, it will be great anywhere I sit. Luckily I got great seats for Bristow/DC and Denver so it wasn't as important that I get great seats for Vegas.

I sat in sec. 17 at MGM in 2010 and they were great seats. Sure you aren't going to make that 2 second eye contact with any of the band members, but it was an incredible view of Neil playing. That's why I jumped on taking them again when they came up today.

The first seats I got said it was in section 11 on the first screen, then after I clicked continue there was a "See Details" you could click on, so I did that. In the Details, it said the seats where in section 117, not 11!!! 117 doesn't even exist on the seating chart, but if it did exist, it would be off the side of the stage which would be terrible seats.

Correction, I think the details for the first set of tickets actually said section 119, not 117. 117 does exist on the seating chart but what it displayed did not.

OK, I went back and tried again and captured a screen shot of the problem. It looks like it's adding an extra "9" to the end of the section number! The first screen said section 116 and look at the details!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/DigitalMan43/Section1169Small.jpg