That's it, I'm done. Screw this, screw RUSH, screw the brokers

briremo

I am curious about the Newark show.

If you go to StubHub, there are tickets available for all floor, lower, and upper sections - except one - section 110. I find it very strange that there like 1600+/- tickets available within EVERY section but this one. Why? What's so damn special about section 110?

I'll be sitting there. ;)

• Like 1

If you go to StubHub, there are tickets available for all floor, lower, and upper sections - except one - section 110. I find it very strange that there like 1600+/- tickets available within EVERY section but this one. Why? What's so damn special about section 110?

Lol - you wish

Lol - you wish

Yes, I do.

I feel your pain believe me, I am looking at this same show.

Don't forget though, only a very small number of pre-sale went out today, the vast majority of tickets go on sale in one week (Feb 6th)

Where've you been hiding mate??? :givebeer:

• Like 1

If you really want to sicken yourself go on the the Stubhub site and see what these thieves are charging. Just looking at Tampa was enough to make me vomit. I pray that these pricks go bankrupt. Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

Rush needs to adopt the ticket selling method that Iron Maiden has.

When Maiden tours, they send a presale code to their fan club members, This is an old school fan club that you actually pay to join unlike Rush's "fan club" where all you need is to give them your email address. Only people who have this code have access to the presale and get first dibs on the best seats. In order to avoid scalping they do something called "paperless tickets". The only way to get your tickets is to show up at the venue with the card you purchased the tickets with. They scan your card and then they print out a receipt that has your seat location on it. This sucks if you're someone who likes to keep ticket stubs but it's the best way for the dedicated fans of the band to get the seats closest to the stage and it eliminates scalpers selling the best seats at a huge price.

• Like 2

Idk; by selling my STL floor seats on StubHub, I could make a 400% profit minimum and take the family on a nice, long weekend getaway. I'm not going to do that, of course, but I can see why others are in this for the money.

i gave in to the brokers and ended up paying $380 a piece for 18th row in Chicago. Couldn't get anything face value from any of the pre-sales. Such a terrible industry.

The ticketing industry should really take a hint from the VIP sales the past couple tours that wouldn't give you your exact location until the day of the show. I'd have no problem with being told I have 2 tickets in a certain section but not knowing the exact row if it meant I was paying face value instead of double it. They should at least do this for the closer sections.

If you really want to sicken yourself go on the the Stubhub site and see what these thieves are charging. Just looking at Tampa was enough to make me vomit. I pray that these pricks go bankrupt.

I can't tell you how happy I was to get the news that dozens of ticket brokers wound up screwing Super Bowl ticket buyers becuase they couldn't get the tickets they promised. Feel sorry for the buyers, but the whole thing is has become a gross scam.

Give me back the days of waiting in line over night at the record store....

If you really want to sicken yourself go on the the Stubhub site and see what these thieves are charging. Just looking at Tampa was enough to make me vomit. I pray that these pricks go bankrupt.

I can't tell you how happy I was to get the news that dozens of ticket brokers wound up screwing Super Bowl ticket buyers becuase they couldn't get the tickets they promised. Feel sorry for the buyers, but the whole thing is has become a gross scam.

Give me back the days of waiting in line over night at the record store....

I remember being first in line at Tower Records for tickets and so I figure I'll get a great seat-WRONG! As usual the lower section in my local amphitheater no tickets available. The ticket agency was called Bass. The tickets were cheaper for sure then but but availability still was controlled.

• Like 1

Don't forget though, only a very small number of pre-sale went out today, the vast majority of tickets go on sale in one week (Feb 6th)

Just been keeping too busy brother! How are things with you?

:cheers:

• Like 1

Well looks like they're at it again. New VIP Presale for New Orleans and other dates adds tons of VIP Silver seats and Citi presale on regular tickets...ZERO VIP GOLD. I didn't believe it, but its true, if you get angry enough you actually start seeing red.
  • Like 2

Just been keeping too busy brother! How are things with you?

:cheers:

Things are good thanks, what's happening over there, you keeping well?

:hail:

I just saw 8th row center of stage for under $500! Greensboro NC.

I think i will still wait?

Edited by John V
  • Like 1

Ticketmaster just responded to me saying that VIP Gold packages were never offered for the New Orleans show...Then how does anyone get front row? No one on earth knew that ahead of time. I saw the option during the first presale...now they're saying they never even existed.
  • Like 1

I just saw 8th row center of stage for under $500! Greensboro NC.

I think i will still wait?

I liked your post solely for your signature image. two of my favorite things in one photo. Is the Ryan Tannehill's ass?

I don't mean to sound argumentative, but I don't understand the complaining.

We had plenty of instructions and with computers we don't have to leave the house for tickets.

Price is due to inflation, demand and experience. Nothing we can do.

The complaining has to do with the fact that despite following instructions, I was unable to buy ANY tickets on the presale. If I had been able to buy tickets, I would have paid my $400 and gone back to work

• Like 1

So don't go,

No one has a gun to your head. Not defending Stubhub but if people are willing to pay that's how business works.

• Like 1

Following a phone call with VIP Nation in which the rep basically said every VIP gold package had been sold within the first second of the first VIP presale (with the password)...I had to cave and get the Silver. 13th row floor on Geddy's side...wayyy off to the side. I learned that was the case for just about every date that went through Ticketmaster (which apparently has solely to do with the certain venues being ticketmaster controlled). Needless to say, they really botched the entire thing this tour. But whatever...See y'all in New Orleans