That's it, I'm done. Screw this, screw RUSH, screw the brokers

briremo

so for twenty minutes I'm trying to get tickets to the Tampa show. shoot me in the head because I'm dying to pay $175 a seat but cant find anything.

Nothing but lower bowl, can;t even buy VIP seats. all gone...but wait!

They're available on StubHub already for $3,500. F***K You! :moon:

• Like 11

Honestly, I preferred the VIP format from previous tours, where you had to attend the show (could not resell tickets from VIP) and pick up the tickets at Will Call.

That format shook out the ticket resellers and the guys in their underwear in Haweaii buying tickets for ATL just to resell on eBay. The real fans got the tickets.

I now consider myself very, very fortunate to have gotten good seats in the VIP sale for ATL. I think the word got out that VIP for Rush this time (via TM) could be resold, so a TON more folks showed up to buy in the pre-sales this round.

• Like 3

I've seen them live a lot, and this is the first time I really don't give a shit if I get seats or not. I am not paying anything over face, and if that means no tickets, then I'll save some money for the DVD. As much as I like Rush, I am getting frustrated by the whole deal.
  • Like 8

seriously, I'm done.

Ive seen RUSH every tour but one over 35 years and am so pissed right now I cant even begin to describe it. $175 (incl fees) is ridiculous. I can afford VIP too, but some things just aren't worth it. Eff it

• Like 4

Tampa presale - started at 10 am sharp, kept trying for 50 minutes.... only message:

• At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.
    • Currently there are not enough Floor Price One tickets to fulfill your request.

It sucks.

I was fortunate to get good seats on the pre-sale date. Almost immediately after I got mine, I was searching for a seating chart and found a resale site selling seats a few rows behind mine for $1600 each - sickening. Out of curiosity I decided to see what was available today on the general sale. I did not start right at 10 - about 5 or 6 minutes later. Nothing decent was coming up and even what was available was taking minutes to show - however, I noticed that TicketBastard now has resold tickets available ON THEIR SITE - and even mediocre seats were going for 3x-10x more than face. THAT IS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS. I wonder if it is worse this time because of the limited number of dates and that it is presumed to be the last "major" Rush tour.

Quite sad.

Keep trying. I just scored row 12 on the public onsale in Atlanta. Just keep trying.

Same here. The countdown page went blank... had a technical difficulty message, then took me to VIP tickets and they were unavailable. Eventually had to go back to the performer alert email link and start over. Got in and no tickets match message. Searched twice more and got ORCH 2 row M / Atlanta/Alpharetta.
  • Like 1

Tampa presale - started at 10 am sharp, kept trying for 50 minutes.... only message:

• At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.
    • Currently there are not enough Floor Price One tickets to fulfill your request.

It sucks.

I just an email to SRO Management. What a crock. I feel like an idiot for caring so much. I feel like a Pavlovian automoton.

This will probably happen regardless, but to the extent that it's possible, if we can all just be patient and let all of this resale product languish, it will eventually go down. Right now the resale prices are an unmitigated gangbang and way out of line with what's been available historically. I'm sure that most of you are experienced and pragmatic, and the more that we ignore the product in the coming weeks, the better off we'll all be. It'll be tough, what with the history and the import of the tour, but these three, four, five thousand dollar pairs are amazingly far out of whack and completely unsupportable I think. So it'll probably fix itself anyway.
  • Like 2

You blokes need a little patience, just scored 2 floor seats for Tampa on the presale row 18 center. Memorial weekend show!!!

They are going to open with Anthem!!!!

I am SO glad I was able to get tickets in section 227 at MSG.....I just looked now and the only seats available are the ones in the 340s, the absolute nosebleeds.

And that was AFTER my mom told them to give her three of the best tickets in the house.

Edited by fraroc

so for twenty minutes I'm trying to get tickets to the Tampa show. shoot me in the head because I'm dying to pay $175 a seat but cant find anything.

Just had. Similar experience for St. Louis show. Sad corporate world.

• Like 2

You blokes need a little patience, just scored 2 floor seats for Tampa on the presale row 18 center. Memorial weekend show!!!

They are going to open with Anthem!!!!

I'll gladly lend Geddy my vise so he can use it on stage.

I feel you man. Same thing here. Nothing available from the microsecond they go on PRE-sale. Freakish luck day of pre-sale or wait a month and take whatever crap seat is there. Or Stubhub where you can by some clown a smallish car for the 4 tickets that fell out of the sky for him at face value, that he didn't even want. Probably never heard of Rush. Been this way for years, isn't going to change.

Keep trying. I just scored row 12 on the public onsale in Atlanta. Just keep trying.

It happens. I did draw 14th row at Columbus on presale. My kids actually expressed interest in going. So I didn't want to pay 300 for a ticket for my wife and 13 year old to stare at someone's back the whole show, being only about 5'4". So I turned them back and tried for lower bowl. I knew better. 14th row is pretty good but not for them. If it were an amphitheater with step seating I'd have done it.