got my Chicago tickets!!! what a hefty price....

AstrosJake

18th row on the aisle right in front of Geddy... $380 a piece.

my dad's best friend and i have never been that close for Rush before.. but it's the last hurrah. SO EXCITED!!!!

Glad to hear you got great seats. Bummer it's soo much.

I've gotten much closer on the past two tours (8th row center and 12th row center for CA and TM respectively), for less, so these prices are bumming me out a bit..

I'm going of course, but I'm gonna have to wait out for a deal I think. Maybe craigslist.

Btw. No way this is their last tour. Of this magnitude yes. But we will see them again.

if it's less than "of this magnitude", the tours will be shorter and the ticket prices will only go up. yeah, i paid a lot more than i planned (i wanted to stay under $250), but i'm glad i locked in good seats and i'll be right in front of my idol, exactly where i wanted to be.

Now what would be truly heartbreaking is if seats 10 rows or closer to the stage go on stubhub for less than what I paid.

In past tours, what did these seats sell for usually?

That's an absolutely insane price.

We consider our tix expensive here in Ireland, and the most expensive seats rarely exceed 100e

18th row on the aisle right in front of Geddy... $380 a piece.

my dad's best friend and i have never been that close for Rush before.. but it's the last hurrah. SO EXCITED!!!!

This is Chicago, which along with New York, LA, maybe Toronto, will probably be the most expensive tickets on the tour. They'll be close to selling out Chicago. Hence, the higher price.

Plan B would be to see them in Detroit or Columbus, where I don't think the tickets will be as much.