pre sale question.

toyzshopmike

Ok I received the email with the link for tomorrow morning's pre sale page. Now how and where can I pre enter my credit card info prior to 10:00 tomorrow morning?

You don't really need to worry about that because you secure your ticket before you enter your payment information.

But you have to type in all your info before the time limit expires otherwise you lose your tickets and have to try again.

So being in Canada the page will or should redirect me to ticketmaster.ca to pick my tickets I am assuming? And the reason is yes because I don't want to get trimmed out.

Does anyone mind my asking, what exactly (or not) is the platinum ticket?

It's a sliding scale retail price of supposedly premium seats. It's another money grab but I went for it. The knife goes both ways. You can jump on it and risk prices going down or not jump on it and risk prices going up. I'm going to SAP San Jose and got section one, row 2 on Geddy's side of stage. I paid 475.00. Platinum still left at last check for row 10 was at 550.00. It's still early though so we'll see where the prices end up. The Bay Area is always expensive though so I wasn't surprised to get gouged hard.

I've only been once, in Halifax, a pretty small arena, like 5000ish seats...I had 7 rows up and the second section on Geddy side...about $100....it would be nice to have similar on Alex side this time...but I think $500 is out of my price range...baby need new shoes (and a bunch of other stuff)

You don't really need to worry about that because you secure your ticket before you enter your payment information.

But you have to type in all your info before the time limit expires otherwise you lose your tickets and have to try again.

Sure, but you have like 10 minutes. If you can't type your name and address in a box within 10 minutes there is something wrong. :D

Sure, but you have like 10 minutes. If you can't type your name and address in a box within 10 minutes there is something wrong. :D

When I made my order I was getting three minute windows.

Edited by calirush

That's interesting, because I got 10 minutes.

Maybe it's because of ordering the Platinum tickets. Since it's more money they didn't want me to take long in deciding.

Maybe it's because of ordering the Platinum tickets. Since it's more money they didn't want me to take long in deciding.

Platinum? Do you mean silver or gold? :)

I'll be buying these tickets on my phone. If I'm in the wrong part of town my connection will be worse than Lorraine's. I have to hope I'm somewhere with a good connection.

I'll be buying these tickets on my phone. If I'm in the wrong part of town my connection will be worse than Lorraine's. I have to hope I'm somewhere with a good connection.

Good luck!

Double post

Edited by EagleMoon

Platinum? Do you mean silver or gold? :)

No, Platinum is not a vip program but dynamic pricing of individual tickets for higher demand seating. It is another option that comes up on TM site.

Edited by calirush