By-tor theory?

mother of all machines

Considering that many people is confused because of By-Tor, in the way if hes evil (by tor and the snow dog) or good (the necromancer) i've developed what i think its the only theory that fits between these two stories.

The only (in MY opinion) decent theory is The Necromancer's land is hell. By-Tor, after being defeated, as the song says, AGAIN by the snow dog, he gets angry (god knows why, maybe he was tired of losing so much) and destroys the land after returning, turning himself into the hero.

In My opinion this would be the BT theory, sorry if some people already had it as an idea, but many may be still lost.

What do you think? Am i too crazy or is it at least a lil bit decent?

There's nothing like getting savaged by a big goddamned snow dog to make you change your evil ways.

Yeah I think that would do it. :D I never really thought much about it either since Neil said there really wasn't any explanation.

Here, this will clear it up for everyone (and please keep in mind, I'm making this up as I go along).

By-Tor was always the Necromancer's bitch. The Necromancer sent By-Tor to deal with the Snowdog because he (Necro) couldn't be bothered dealing with such a low-level do-gooder. Necro knew By-Tor was no match for the Snowdog and because By-Tor had been sulky over his service to him, he (Necro) wanted to see him (By-Tor) humiliated.

By-Tor learned his lesson. He learned to bide his time and wait for an opportunity to defeat his cruel master. He started working out in the yard during smoke breaks. He read books on Taekwondo. He watched Braveheart incessantly. In time he grew stronger and finally felt he was just about as strong as Necro. He could defeat Necro if he could just catch him when those magic prism eyes were diverted somehow...

• Like 4

Here, this will clear it up for everyone (and please keep in mind, I'm making this up as I go along).

By-Tor was always the Necromancer's bitch. The Necromancer sent By-Tor to deal with the Snowdog because he (Necro) couldn't be bothered dealing with such a low-level do-gooder. Necro knew By-Tor was no match for the Snowdog and because By-Tor had been sulky over his service to him, he (Necro) wanted to see him (By-Tor) humiliated.

By-Tor learned his lesson. He learned to bide his time and wait for an opportunity to defeat his cruel master. He started working out in the yard during smoke breaks. He read books on Taekwondo. He watched Braveheart incessantly. In time he grew stronger and finally felt he was just about as strong as Necro. He could defeat Necro if he could just catch him when those magic prism eyes were diverted somehow...

:notworthy:

As awesome an explanation as could be conceived by a victim of cold-blooded (or was it justified?) elf murder. Although I also like MoaM's speculation.

Edited by toymaker