Question for those that did VIP packages through TM rs)

Prince of Tyrus

Looking at the TM site for the pre-sales tomorrow, looks like all VIP will be done through TM (vs. the Live Nation site as was done in several of the previous tours). The exception being Montreal. I have been pouring through the posts and it seems there was a lot of frustration in trying to get the VIP Gold package last week.

I was hoping to get the Gold for my show. Can anyone pass along any strategies that worked? Or any advice?

I assume the scalpers are going to do what they always do and leave nothing for us loyal and dedicated fans.

Thanks in advance to all that reply and good luck to everyone tomorrow!

If no tickets come up the minute they go on sale, keep trying. Last week, it took about 10 minutes of trying before I was able to get gold tickets, but finally ended up with great seats. Good luck! Edited by AM2112

1. Be ready to go at EXACTLY the start time for the sales. Click on the link and then DO NOT hit refresh or you will lose your place in line.

2. Remember that, if you are hoping for pit tickets (or similar), there are only a very few of those and a whole lot of people trying for them. Be cautious throwing back good tickets to get something better unless youo are willing to miss out completely and just get general sale tickets.

3. If you have the means and the will to do the VIP tickets, don't try to get pre-sale tickets to save money with the plan of going to get the VIP tickets if it doesn't work out. The 1st 10 row VIP tickets will go pretty fast.

4. Good luck.

P.S. I was able to get 4th row Pit tickets, so it can be done.