Vancouver pre-sale.

Cygnus 2112

Yeah... the Montreal presale also starts tomorrow and I haven't received an email. I'm pretty sure I'm subscribed on my main email address but just to be sure I subscribed on a secondary one a few days ago. As of yet I haven't received anything.
  • Like 1

The whole pre-sale thing just strikes me as odd.

The public sale starts tomorrow for pretty much everything doesn't it? I just got a pre-sale code in my email today for Madison Square Garden.

The weird thing about that is that I'm in Ohio.

:huh:

"Beyond this world, strange things are known..."

No I didn't get anything. In fact the email I got listed the dates and the Feb 6 on sale date for Toronto, but didn't even mention the pre-sale date. I only found out about it here.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the One Direction concert the same night across the street at BC Place? If that's the case it's going to be a zoo downtown.

I just looked it up, and this will be the last time I ever google One Direction, and yes they are both the same night. Everybody is going to be downtown at once. Good luck finding a restaurant after 4 that isn't full.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the One Direction concert the same night across the street at BC Place? If that's the case it's going to be a zoo downtown.

I just looked it up, and this will be the last time I ever google One Direction, and yes they are both the same night. Everybody is going to be downtown at once. Good luck finding a restaurant after 4 that isn't full.

Make your reservations from now?

Got tickets! Had three computers going to give me three options haha. It ended up between Floor Row 10 on Geddy's side, or Lower Bowl Row 9 on Alex's. I ended up going with the lower bowl because, as luxurious as floor seats are (I've had them the last two tours), it's really a gamble with how much you'll actually be able to enjoy the show depending on the selection of people around you. People move, people are drunk, people are blocking view...

Lower bowl I'm guaranteed an awesome view, and people will stay where they're supposed to.

Can't wait!

• Like 1

Also, holy shit at ticket prices this round. Just looked at my Clockwork tour ticket (row 15 floor, so highest price) to make sure I'm not dreaming and yup, $116 then to $143 now. I know the boys have no control over this, but god damn.