STUBHUB Toronto???

toyzshopmike

Ok so today being Wednesday and pre sale goes on Friday, how is it that all of these tickets are available on their site already? I know that we are getting hosed here but for the life of me I can't figure out how the hell they're doing it.

Mike

Why don't you and some others here write an email to rush.com and complain about this? I have no doubt that they could, if they wanted to, put a stop to this.

Why would they put a stop to it? If these tickets are legit, they've got their money so what do they care? They can't prevent people from selling the tickets at whatever price they want on StubHub since those tickets don't belong to them. Once you own the tickets you can sell them for whatever amount you want.

As for the tickets up on StubHub that haven't gone on sale yet, either it's a scam or the person who put it up had some kind of means of getting tickets before they went on sale. More than likely they know someone who hooked them up with tickets early or they know how the scam the system to get the tickets ahead of time.

Those tix are sold to season ticket holders in each city.

So the Toronto tix you're seeing already have been bought by Leafs and Raptors fans who as a perk for buying season tickets get early access to certain blocks of tickets for all events at the venue.

• Like 1

Those tix are sold to season ticket holders in each city.

So the Toronto tix you're seeing already have been bought by Leafs and Raptors fans who as a perk for buying season tickets get early access to certain blocks of tickets for all events at the venue.

That's what I found when I researched this recently.

So it sounds like if I am a savvy person, I buy season tickets to say my local hockey team (because I do like hockey) for say $3000 (I have no idea how much they are). In turn, I get to buy any concert ticket before the public does. Then I can turn around and sell it for double. Do that enough times and I can help pay for a portion of my season tickets.

I need clarification. This is all so confusing. When I got the email from Rush.com is that the newsletter? Because in that email it said tickets on sale Feb 6 - no mention of the pre-sale. I just went to Rush.com and signed up. Will I need a password tomorrow?