HELP - Columbus Show

cameraman2014

Honestly, I'd suggest getting side seats. Most of the fans in the side levels in the hockey arenas sit during the shows, and you'll have an easier time seeing. Last tour, I somehow was able to get row 5 on the floor on Alex's side for Buffalo (just from the fan pre-sale), and even though I'm somewhat tall (6'1), the guys in the row in front of us happened to all be about 6'4, and my then-girlfriend, who was 5'4, could hardly see anything. I personally always like being down on the floor, but if you're vertically challenged, side seats would be the safe way to go. Just my opinion. Good luck! :cheers:

P.S. I can't wait for Columbus. It'll be my first of three on this tour, and I'm bringing my 14-year-old cousin, who's never been to a rock concert before.

Another idea is to try to get floor seats in the first row of a section, so there's the aisle between your seats and the next section. Other ideas are to get aisle seats, so she can stand a little in the aisle without someone in front of her.
  • Like 1

Another idea is to try to get floor seats in the first row of a section, so there's the aisle between your seats and the next section. Other ideas are to get aisle seats, so she can stand a little in the aisle without someone in front of her.

Perfect solution!! :rush:

WHAT THE HELL? I tried buying tickets the second they went on sale. All $130 tickets were gone, I got offered a few crap $90 seats (like row Q/U) in a side section which I declined, and now everything is gone.

Welcome to Ticketbastard!

Unfortunately, I'm not very surprised at that.

Don't get too upset- decent seats will pop up later on, at face value. You just have to know when to look again. But don't resort to StubHub or anything like that.

As they say in Jamaica- don't worry, mon...soon come.