Better Call Saul

workingcinderellaman

so i gues season 4 is gonna be how jimmy,gus and mike will build the business that mr white kills gus and mike to take it over eventually.

I think we are getting very close to overlapping the BB timeline. Gus is trying to buy the laundry business as a place to build a super lab which is something he is just trying to get up and running with Gale in the BB arc in season 3 I think?

BB ran for 5 seasons. This is BCS 4th season. I wonder if the end is in sight?

so i gues season 4 is gonna be how jimmy,gus and mike will build the business that mr white kills gus and mike to take it over eventually.

I think we are getting very close to overlapping the BB timeline. Gus is trying to buy the laundry business as a place to build a super lab which is something he is just trying to get up and running with Gale in the BB arc in season 3 I think?

BB ran for 5 seasons. This is BCS 4th season. I wonder if the end is in sight?

i am sure vince gil

lian has most of it planned out.he will probably tweek it to match the way the series evolves,just like breaking bad,i did not think season one of BCS was that good,but he picked it up here the last two seasons.probably amc,s 2nd best ever series so far.

Third, behind Mad Men and BB.

Is better call saul less violent than breaking bad?

Yes.

I read that the new season will probably not air until the fall. They started shooting it a couple months ago.

Thanks. I did watch all of breaking bad and thought it was great despite the violence but it did detract a bit for me. Will check it out.

Yes.

I read that the new season will probably not air until the fall. They started shooting it a couple months ago.

Thanks. I did watch all of breaking bad and thought it was great despite the violence but it did detract a bit for me. Will check it out.

I must have become desensitized to violence in movies and tv because I didn't find anything in Breaking Bad to be that horrible. You would hate shows like Sons Of Anarchy and Dexter if violence is a turn off for you.

• Like 1

Yes.

I must have become desensitized to violence in movies and tv because I didn't find anything in Breaking Bad to be that horrible. You would hate shows like Sons Of Anarchy and Dexter if violence is a turn off for you.

Yeah those look a little fierce for my taste.

I am more of a Longmire guy. I also have read all the longmire books.

Yes.

I watched that show for a couple seasons because Katee Sackhoff was in it. Found it kind of boring actually. I thought Katee was wasting her time being on something that was so run of the mill. The different setting for the show was good but other than that I found it to be like most other crime dramas.

Yes.

I watched that show for a couple seasons because Katee Sackhoff was in it. Found it kind of boring actually. I thought Katee was wasting her time being on something that was so run of the mill. The different setting for the show was good but other than that I found it to be like most other crime dramas.

Not surprising given what you said above. The books are better but i liked the series but i am of the age demograghic that liked the show. I am over 50 and i am under the impression you are a bit younger?

That why a & e cancelled it. It did not appeal to the key younger audience.

Oh, the new season starts next week? Where the f**k have I been?

I give up, where? Monday night kicks it off.

I just haven't been paying attention lately I guess. Don't recall even seeing any ads for the season premiere.

Recently bought all of Breaking Bad for a bargain price of £15.

I need to see that first don't I?

Yes.

Awesome!

I hear so many good things and I've got no other shows on my to watch list so I may start this week

• Like 1

Yes.

Awesome!

I hear so many good things and I've got no other shows on my to watch list so I may start this week

You should start this second lol.

Call Saul takes place before Breaking Bad but you need to see BB first. It adds more to watching Saul when you know where his character ends up.

Yes.

Awesome!

You should start this second lol.

Call Saul takes place before Breaking Bad but you need to see BB first. It adds more to watching Saul when you know where his character ends up.

But there are some minor spoilers too. "Did that guy get whacked?" Nope, because he was on Breaking Bad. Both good shows.